Found Deceased TX - Bianca Jimenez, 28, San Antonio, 18 July 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
GL5LroJ.jpg

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...--28--missing-from-king-william-district.html

Bianca Jimenez, 28, was last seen around 2 a.m. on Friday, July 18, in the 300 block of Adams and Guenether in the King William area.

Jimenez was wearing a black dress with a blue halter-top. She has tattoos on both arms. She may be wearing a band-aid because she has a cut on her hand and she has a scar on her left upper thigh.

She has brown hair, brown eyes, and is 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weighs 120 pounds.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...n-missing-from-King-5637090.php#photo-6626879

Mary Jimenez, Bianca Jimenez's mother, said there was an argument at her daughter's apartment the morning she went missing in which neighbors called police.

She's since been inside the apartment and was concerned that her daughter left her ID, wallet, and car keys behind. She said she is also concerned about blood allegedly found throughout the apartment that her daughter's friends told her and police came from a cut on Bianca Jimenez's hand.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Where-is-Bianca-Jimenez-5663933.php

James Enger, 32, was Bianca Jimenez's date the night before she went missing. He'd met her about a month before through a mutual friend. “I thought she was a wonderful, sweet person,” he said.

That evening, he said, he picked her up and they had a few drinks and went dancing. He said he drove her home at about 1:30 a.m. and walked her to the door of the four-plex she lived in. He said the two of them started “fooling around” on the front porch as the sky lit up with lightning. “It was kind of romantic,” Enger said. They moved into the foyer and continued until a man burst out of her apartment and started beating him up, he said.

“I started getting bludgeoned in the face,” Enger recalled. With the lights out, he said he couldn't see his attacker, but believes Jimenez knew who the man was, as she called him by his name, urging him to stop.

This doesn't sound good at all. But what the hell happened? She was on a date. Then her date got beat up by some guy. Now her friends are saying she cut her arm. And she hasn't been seen since then? It doesn't sound like she cut her arm? Was it on purpose? Was she suicidal? I can see a situation where this guy beats up the date and then beats up on her, too. But I can't imagine a scenario where her friends would cover for the guy. Unless they are related to him...

She apparently got cut when a window was broken during the fight.

I kinda have issues with the date leaving her alone after such an alarming incident. Something not very... gentlemanly about that.

I just want to bump this up to the top. There hasn't been much said by police. I'm not even sure they're still investigating. I wish they would speak up and let us know if they are actively trying to find her.

I just want to bump this up to the top. There hasn't been much said by police. I'm not even sure they're still investigating. I wish they would speak up and let us know if they are actively trying to find her.

The most recent article OkieGranny posted says the investigation is active, so I think the police are still looking for Bianca.

The police have not released details about her disappearance, saying only that they are concerned for her whereabouts and that it is an active investigation.

I don't always watch the local news, but if I hear anything new this week, I'll post it here.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...till-hopeful-in-search-for-missing-woman.html

Her family said she was at a bar the night before and went home with a man. When she arrived at her apartment in the 300 block of Adams Street in the King William Historic District, things turned violent. According to her family, Jimenez's ex-boyfriend showed up and the two men got into a fight...

What happened next is unknown, but Bianca’s mother, Mary, grew worried when her daughter did not show up for work. She went to her daughter’s apartment to check on her. "When I got there, her things were outside on the porch and there was blood on the inside and outside of the apartment," Mary said...

Jimenez's parents said they've grown frustrated with police and have hired their own investigator.

Hopefully, we can get more interest in this case. There is a lot to discuss.

There are a few things that don't make any sense. First, this man who came out of her apartment... How the hell did he ever get inside her apartment? Did he have a key? Also, I thought I saw a story that said something about her roommate(s). Why haven't we heard anything from them? Did she have roommates? If she did, why did they let her boyfriend into her apartment to wait on her? Were they just trying to be nice? And what of this business of her stuff being outside of the apartment? If anyone else lived there, surely they would have taken her purse and stuff inside the house. And they probably would have checked on her by calling her phone and maybe calling a few mutual friends or her parents. Her mom said that she walked into her daughter's apartment. Did someone let her in? And why was there still blood on the floor? It seems like there wouldn't be blood on the floor if she had roommates. They'd clean it up right away. And how much blood exactly is in the apartment?

It seems like the person who beat up the date may have hurt her within mere minutes of the date leaving.

It's way past time for the public to get mad about this case.

She said the family hired a detective because of frustration with dealing the San Antonio Police Department.

“They're annoyed that you call,” she said. “It's like you're bothering them.”

She said the private investigator told them that the police said they were out of fresh leads on this case.

Police spokespersons have repeatedly said the case is still open and they are concerned for Bianca Jimenez's whereabouts.

Victor Jimenez, Bianca Jimenez's dad, said they've been told by police that a lie detector test will not be given to any potential suspects until a body is found.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-s-family-hosts-fundraiser-to-pay-5679299.php

It's way past time for the public to get mad about this case.

She said the family hired a detective because of frustration with dealing the San Antonio Police Department.

“They're annoyed that you call,” she said. “It's like you're bothering them.”

She said the private investigator told them that the police said they were out of fresh leads on this case.

Police spokespersons have repeatedly said the case is still open and they are concerned for Bianca Jimenez's whereabouts.

Victor Jimenez, Bianca Jimenez's dad, said they've been told by police that a lie detector test will not be given to any potential suspects until a body is found.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-s-family-hosts-fundraiser-to-pay-5679299.php

Snipped...

622x350.jpg

James Enger, 32, says he was beat up by a man who burst out of Bianca Jimenez's apartment and started beating him up the night before she went missing.

:candle:

Where is Bianca?

Mary Jimenez said they were motivated to offer a reward for information after a caller offered to give information to the family in exchange for money. The caller eventually gave them the tip without being paid, but it yielded no new leads.

While disheartened that people would request money in exchange for information, she says the family is more than willing to pay for information that could help them find her daughter.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Bianca-Jimenez-s-family-hosts-fundraiser-to-pay-5679299.php?

Just an observation, San Antonio River is only a few blocks from her home...

The date got popped in his right eye, unless that's a reverse negative photo. I would expect it to be on the other side since most people are right-handed. I wonder if her boyfriend/ex is a lefty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back