FL FL - Danielle Campbell, 47, St. Cloud, November 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Danielle Campbell
Campbell.jpg

Still no sign of St. Cloud woman reported missing in November

Investigators in Osceola County are asking the public for help in locating a woman who has been missing for months. St. Cloud Police said 47-year-old Danielle Campbell was last seen in November, and her family believes she could be in trouble. Investigators said Campbell's family originally contacted authorities after she had been missing for a day, but they told investigators she runs off all the time but always comes back. This time, however, Campbell never returned home. Authorities said they've also had a hard time contacting Campbell's family because they've changed phone numbers and moved since the original report.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/still-no-sign-st-cloud-woman-reported-missing-nove/ngkph/

Osceola County court records shows that a Danielle Campbell and a GC were evicted from a home in St. Cloud. The case was filed Dec. 18, 2013 and the final judgment was Feb. 20, 2014. I wonder if GC is who reported her missing. It's not clear who police have tried to contact nor whether they had success. There are no other court records in Osceola County for either Danielle or GC. The link also includes the address, which is not mentioned in the story. The building appears to be a duplex located on the corner near a school. Another duplex is next door.

https://online.osceolaclerk.org/BenchmarkWeb/Party.aspx/Index/283630313?caseID=2393251

I also found a Danielle Ann Campbell, age 47, in Brevard County's court records. Last summer, Danielle Ann Campbell was charged with second-degree aggravated battery domestic violence, but the charges were dropped. It was in Palm Bay. It appears to be the same person. Through another search site, I found a Danielle A. Campbell, 47, who married a GC, same name as on the eviction case.

Danielle's maiden name may have been Delemarre. I am seeing that on a lot of search sites. One lists her as marrying on July 20, 1996. The other party is GC. The record is from Brevard County.

Some sites list Danielle as living with a GAC in Palm Bay at one point. In Brevard County court records, someone with the same initials was charged earlier this year with what appears to be residential burglary. By then, she was already missing.

Added to Charley Project: Danielle Ann Campbell – The Charley Project

Danielle Ann Campbell
  • campbell_danielle.jpg
  • campbell_danielle2.jpg
  • campbell_danielle3.jpg
Campbell, circa 2013

• Missing Since11/24/2013
  • Missing FromSt. Cloud, Florida
  • ClassificationMissing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth09/18/1966 (53)
  • Age47 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4 - 5'7, 115 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Campbell was last seen in St. Cloud, Florida on November 24, 2013. She has never been heard from again. Her family stated she frequently dropped out of sight, but would always voluntarily return, and she's never been gone for this long before. Few details are available in her case.

She's now 53 years old. Her habit of leaving and returning makes me think of domestic violence or a change in relationships. What's interesting to me is that she was evicted along with someone else right after she disappeared. Could someone not afford the rent or did someone just decide to go elsewhere days after she disappeared? Seems suspicious.

Wow, you guys did more work here than the investigators did her in her case. I am Danielle's son, and there are so many dark, sad layers to this story.

My mother did run off frequently, but it was to escape my father's mentally and physically abusive tendencies, and she always came to my home. She would only go back to take care of my younger brother. The domestic abuse charges - he would spit in her face and step on her toes, when she would shove him to get him off, he would call the police and have her arrested so he could go and run off with his girlfriend unbothered by my mom.

My father killed her and no one can prove it.

Hi, Lighthouse! I am so sad to hear your story. But I am glad that you have joined us. I have been posting here for more than a decade. I feel like I have a generally good understanding of these kinds of cases. Most women are killed by a spouse or boyfriend. It happens so often suspect the spouse in most missing persons cases.

I am also the son of a father with mental illness, and I know how that goes. My father was abusive, too. I was fortunate to be able to convince my mother to get a divorce when I was 13. I still remember that conversation. She had no idea that's what I wanted. Our lives were very difficult afterward as she was not allowed to work or go to college during her 15 years of marriage.

I cannot make any promises. But I'm willing to help as much as I can. I live near St. Cloud. I have some ideas of things that could be explored. First, we need to get this case back in the spotlight.

And I know that many others are willing to help here. We have some great people, including some who know about forensics and legal stuff. I have some ideas for how to obtain potential evidence. If you'd like, you can send me a PM so that we can talk a little more discreetly. Also, I encourage you to get verified. This is a link around here somewhere that explains the whole process. But I probably couldn't find it any faster than you could find it on your own. Perhaps someone else will post it for us.

Getting verified here basically means that the moderators have verified your identity. I think a phone call is involved. When you are verified, they allow you to post details without having a media source for them. If you don't get verified and try to post details, the mods usually delete them. They aren't trying to be insensitive or mean. They do it because there have been times in the past when people shared information that was not accurate. In fact, there have been killers or their family members who pretended to be someone else and posted lies to try to persuade people that the person wasn't involved in a death.

I hope we can help you get some answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back