Doctors Cut Off Alabama Man’s Penis During Routine Circumcision Procedure

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Posted: July 24, 2014
A man in Alabama went to the hospital to have a routine circumcision procedure, but when he woke up, he had no penis at all. Now the man, whose name has not been made public, is suing the hospital where the apparently botched surgery took place, according to legal papers filed Tuesday in Alabama’s Jefferson County Court.

Not only did the man never give his okay for doctors to amputate his penis, when he awoke from anesthesia to find himself with no penis, neither doctors nor hospital officials gave him any reason why his whole male organ was removed, the lawsuit alleges.

Read more at http://www./1370670/doctors-cut-off-penis/#km1W3BLlruxI6rhp.99

wha... ho... wh... wait, what?

I think the article alludes to there being a problem or something went wrong during the surgery but just... what? there has to be more to this story, or these doctors have to... I just can't even form words either.

Maybe someone should check to see if his wife managed to sneak into the operating room? Yep... new theory... you heard it here first!

One of the few times I'm not so proud to be from Alabama...

Oh... shouldn't this be filed in the "Missing" forums? Dang... I'm sorry but I couldn't resist...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back