Surgeons find 10-year-old sex toy inside woman's body

TrackerSam

Reaction score
After complaining of various health problems, a Scottish woman was found to have a sex toy inside her vagina – and that it had been left there for 10 years.

According to a report by STV News, the 38-year-old visited Aberdeen Royal Infirmary after contracting sepsis and experiencing severe weight loss and urinary incontinence. At the hospital, doctors conducted an X-ray of her abdomen, which showed the five-inch toy protruding into her bladder from her vagina.

According to the Daily Mail, the woman admitted to using the sex toy with her partner 10 years ago; she also noted that she had been under the influence of alcohol at the time and could not recall removing the toy.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26111639/surgeons-find-10-year-old-sex-toy-inside-womans-body

Really? How did that go unnoticed? Did she not have sex for ten years or what?

Did she not undergo a pelvic exam even one during those 10 years ?

Must have been pretty 'enthusiastic' use of the toy for it to perforate her vaginal wall .

Must have been really drunk if she didn't know it was still there. Where did she think it had gone when she sobered up?

Did she not undergo a pelvic exam even one during those 10 years ?

Must have been pretty 'enthusiastic' use of the toy for it to perforate her vaginal wall .

I think the perforation probably happened later when it had been there forgotten for quite some time. Infection, trauma during sex when the toy was in the way...?

I'd love to see that x-ray!! :facepalm: LOL I just can't understand how it wasn't found sooner..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back