Busfox reveals Canadians' softer side

zwiebel

Reaction score
It's all very well answering the call of the wild and bedding down for the night on cool earth and leaves......but sometimes a chap just needs something a little more comfortable.

This young fellow decided an Ottawa, Canada bus seat was just the thing for him. He's caused an internet sensation with the hashtag #busfox spreading far and wide.

The cheeky fox was allowed to continue his slumber until he woke naturally and wandered off again, unharmed.

It's worth watching the video to hear all the sweet oohs and aahs of the Canadians who were shown the pic. :)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sleepy-fox-takes-a-nap-on-ottawa-city-bus-1.1927940

Photo link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/fox-takes-a-nap-on-ottawa-city-bus-1.2715467

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 19
Talking of foxes - me and my old dog were wandering happily beside a cornfield one day, (him in front) minding our own business, when suddenly this very fine fox leapt out and barked in the most unearthly way at my dog.

I fell down in a heap because I'm so jumpy, then there was a couple of seconds face-off before the fox spotted there was a human in the vicinity and made off the way it came. Dog looked at me in that way he has, for an explanation. I still don't have one. Just picked myself up and pretended nothing happened. Maybe it's just German foxes that do the barking thing.

Talking of foxes - me and my old dog were wandering happily beside a cornfield one day, (him in front) minding our own business, when suddenly this very fine fox leapt out and barked in the most unearthly way at my dog.

I fell down in a heap because I'm so jumpy, then there was a couple of seconds face-off before the fox spotted there was a human in the vicinity and made off the way it came. Dog looked at me in that way he has, for an explanation. I still don't have one. Just picked myself up and pretended nothing happened. Maybe it's just German foxes that do the barking thing.

[bbm]

did he give you the head tilt? :D

Of course he did. With one ear up, one down. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back