Lightning strikes Venice Beach, one dead, others injured

Thought about going to the beach tomorrow.
I think i will stay home and watch movies.
So strange. It has been a very bizarre week. Planes, lightening, evil anteaters. Man oh man.

'Other witnesses told the publication the storm 'came out of nowhere'.
Stuart Acher said he was struck by lightning while playing volleyball on the beach.
'We went about our game and then all of a sudden, there was a big flash of light and a boom, and it felt like someone punched me in the back of my head,' he told KABC-TV.
'It went down my whole side of my right body, and my calves sort of locked up, and I fell over. And I looked up and everybody else was, you know, falling over.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eaches-summer-thunderstorm.html#ixzz38kQfXgHX

Thought about going to the beach tomorrow.
I think i will stay home and watch movies.
So strange. It has been a very bizarre week. Planes, lightening, evil anteaters. Man oh man.

Hope you're talking about the man eating anteaters in Brazil, not ones that have popped up in California!

That is EXACTLY where my daughter lives. Her studio apartment is a few thousand feet from where the ambulances were parked. :eek:

Hope you're talking about the man eating anteaters in Brazil, not ones that have popped up in California!

I have peacocks, bears, mountain lions, coyotes, rattlers, vultures, and deer. Why not man eating anteaters? We say on my street that when the zebra herd thunders through town - We're outta here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back