Wear Yellow Day For Allison

I wore a yellow blouse to work the next day after the verdict. Felt MARVELLOUS

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

I wonder what Scraps is doing tonight? I hope he has a night rug on and a warm snuggly bed and human

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

I wonder what Scraps is doing tonight? I hope he has a night rug on and a warm snuggly bed and human

Somewhere I read little Scraps died.
Gorgeous little doggie bursting with attitude.
Did Mrs Apps own Scraps.
Mrs Apps was the witness bought in at the 11th hour saying it was her daughter screaming.

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

Somewhere I read little Scraps died.
Gorgeous little doggie bursting with attitude.
Did Mrs Apps own Scraps.
Mrs Apps was the witness bought in at the 11th hour saying it was her daughter screaming.

Oh no he has gone across the Rainbow bridge. Vale Scraps

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

I thought it was the dog at Kholo that passed (Sascha?), I had not heard that scraps had passed. I thought someone said he was well.

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

I wore a yellow blouse to work the next day after the verdict. Felt MARVELLOUS

Mum dear old mum caught up with me as I got home tonight - she had yellow ribbon for me for Friday. I will tie some to the front verandah and maybe to my car aerial ?

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

I thought it was the dog at Kholo that passed (Sascha?), I had not heard that scraps had passed. I thought someone said he was well.

I hope so

There ya go then. Good to hear the little mut with attitude is still kicking.
There was a pick of Scraps and he's as cute as a button, but was he Mrs Apps mut?

Please keep me updated with any sites where me mates are now please?

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

Where can I buy the yellow ribbon and where do the proceeds go?
I was told Spotlight has them, anyone know?

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

Businesses asked to sell yellow ribbons brings overwhelming response over the weekend

28 July 2014 , 8:16 AM by Spencer Howson

There was a call out for Brisbane businesses over the weekend to sell yellow ribbons in memory of Allison Baden-Clay. The response has been overwhelming and now volunteers can't keep up with the ribbon making.

The family and friends of Allison Baden-Clay are asking people to Wear Yellow for Allison this coming Friday, but the day is not about raising money and it's not just another "ribbon" day, even though ribbons will be available.

Brisbane author Rebecca Sparrow has been involved in rallying people to help:

(audio at this link)

http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/...s-overwhelming-response-over-the-weekend.html

This link also lists places across SthEst Qld where the yellow ribbons can be purchased.

Wear yellow and be kind on Friday for Allison Baden Clay's legacy, friends urge

July 28, 2014

It was her favourite colour, now yellow is the symbol of Allison Baden-Clay, a woman tragically killed, whose legacy lives on.

Organisers have named this Friday, August 1 - Wear Yellow for Allison Day - a day to remember, and to strive to be kind, as Allison was

“If people don’t have any yellow attire to wear, simply wear something special that you haven't worn for a while or have never worn - maybe a new piece of jewellery, new tie, new perfume or outfit.

“I think Allison would feel very humbled and special if she was here right now.”

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/07/28/16/47/wear-yellow-for-allison-baden-clay-day-launched

9:21am Sophie Burke: Brisbane’s Story Bridge will shine a shade of sunflower yellow on Friday August 1st in honour of Allison Baden-Clay and ‘Strive to be Kind Day’.
Lord Mayor Graham Quirk said Strive to be Kind Day “encourages people to bring kindness into the life of someone else, which will honour Allison’s memory of her kind and generous nature”.

The Story Bridge will be lit yellow in the memory of Allison Baden-Clay

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...uly-30-2014-20140729-3cr4s.html#ixzz38uPW8Gra

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

OK I'm set for tomorrow, yellow T-shirt and lemon ribbon.
I will endeavour to be kinder not only for tomorrow.

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

Sunflower Smiles
Random acts of kindness

Over the last few months I have grown closer with my co-workers. One in particular has opened up to our group, and shared that she is going through a painful divorce. We lend an ear where we can and try to offer sound and protective advice. This morning, I thought of her and picked up a small bouquet of sunflowers before coming in to work. I laid the flowers on my desk, and as she was telling us about a challenging situation over the weekend, I could tell she was drained and a little sad. I thought it was good timing to hand over the sunflowers and sure enough it brough a smile to her face, and tears to her eyes. I even got a hug! She said she would be smiling all day each time she looked at the flowers.

Submitted by Heidi C. from Newport Beach, CA
http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-stories/1878-sunflower-smiles

yellow-Ribbon-100px.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member