Crop circle brings bliss to Bavaria

zwiebel

Reaction score
An intricate crop circle that's appeared in Raisting, Bavaria seems to be creating almost as much interest as the beer festival (give or take a couple of million visitors or so :) ) It certainly seems to be giving the Germans a bit of a hippy, peace and love touch;

“This is a technology which we haven’t mastered yet," said one visitor to the newspaper. “They want to show us – we are here, we love you.”

“They sang, danced, played guitar... and slept in the field,” a woman who lives nearby said of the area’s new visitors to the site...'

The owner of the field was more down to earth, mentioning it had caused a few hundred Euros of damage - maybe he should have charged a small entrance fee, he'd soon have made up the loss!

By coincidence? the crop circle's next to a comms tower that broadcast the first moon landing to Europe. And talking of coincidence, isn't it funny the way crop circles always seem to get spotted 'by coincidence' straightaway, with someone flying or floating (in this case) by, coincidentally equipped to take beautifully clear aerial photos?

http://www.thelocal.de/20140730/bavarian-crop-circle-raisting-germany-draws-crowds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Zweibel!

I always love the various news items you post- especially those that don't involve crime.

It is a nice respite!

my hubs showed this to me earlier this morning...he is a believer....i am not.....lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back