Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
7t9NcAy.jpg

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/13fb26130b91480a972e65b4beba40d3/WA--Missing-Bremerton-Girl/

Kitsap County sheriff's deputies are searching for a missing 6-year-old girl who was last seen Saturday night when she went to bed at the family home in east Bremerton.

The sheriff's office says Janice Paulette Wright was missing Sunday morning but the family didn't become concerned and call for help until Sunday night because she had left the home on previous occasions and wandered around the neighborhood.

A search began about 1:30 a.m. Monday with deputies and volunteers in and around the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park, where the girl lives wither her parents and six siblings. Searchers have used dogs and heat-sensing equipment.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/police-searching-for-missing-girl_54824653

They became concerned when they hadn't heard from her by 8:30 p.m. and went door-to-door in the mobile home park looking for her. After being unable to find her, they called 911 at about 10 p.m...

The girl is white and Native American/Filipino. She is 3 feet tall, weighs 45 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair. It's not known what she was wearing.

What... ? The child is six! You don't wait all day to go looking for her or call for help! :banghead:

What?!?! Six years old and it's normal for her to wander the neighborhood!?! Something is NOT right ...

Ugh, this is my hometown and I know Steele Creek MHP very well. :( Correction, I used to know this park very well, but I haven't lived in Bremerton in 17 years. Back at that time, it did not have a good reputation, at all. I don't know if that's changed.

So I misread ... She was last seen Saturday night and no one called police until Sunday night?!?!? Is that right????

So sad. This case reminds me of Tamra Keepness - she kind of looks like her too - who went missing in abject neglect like this.

Tamra's 10th anniversary of going missing passed this July 4th.

With Janice, whoever had her had MORE than enough time to destroy any evidence and cover their tracks by the time she was reported missing.

So I misread ... She was last seen Saturday night and no one called police until Sunday night?!?!? Is that right????

It looks as though they assumed she got up Sunday and went out to play or whatever. This may or may not be the case.

It looks as though they assumed she got up Sunday and went out to play or whatever. This may or may not be the case.

I completely believe that's what they think, reading through this. Often you know immediately that the parents are lying - I don't sense that here. I think they ran such a completely slip-shod home that no one even bothered to wonder where she was.

I guess I'm just shocked. My 3 are 8, 10, 12 and if I wake up and my youngest isn't in his bed, I go into panic mode for a few seconds until I find him asleep in his sisters room! I can't imagine any of them just "wandering" the neighborhood ... I'd never allow that!!

We are local, no alerts to our phones, nothing. Hoping she's found.

And who knows, I guess it's quite possible this little one may be found safe and sound in some other family's trailer today, having spent all day and all night there.

Reminds me of Dannarhia Finley, who went missing in a family situation like this and her remains were later found near Galveston. It took LE nearly 12 hours to rule out all the people who could legitimately and innocently have her because that's how that family functioned. People just came and went without much official notice.

Prayers she is playing at someone else's trailer.

Logic says if she was at someone else's trailer (a friend or a neighbor or whatever) the parents/adults would let her parents know she was there. I mean, she's only 6 yrs old. Any normal mother would worry not knowing where their 6 yr old is.

So right off the bat, the parents have incriminated themselves of being outrageously irresponsible and cold blooded by admitting that this very young girl is left to fend for herself all day as if it was a normal thing not to know where your six year old is or if she is even ok.

Being that the parents readily admit that they were not concerned when they saw that Janice was missing and that they considered it normal to not know where she was all day and their own words are documented in the MSM articles posted so far, they have made themselves persons of interest, in my opinion.

The way I see it we have two probable outcomes here.

1) Most likely, someone killed or severely injured Janice and it took 24 hours for that person decide what lie to tell to cover it up.

2) A creeper child rapist saw that these parents did not care for Janice properly and left her vulnerable and defenseless for hours at a time and targeted her because he knew that no one would come looking for her anytime soon.

I wonder what kind of history there is with child protective services. What did the parents think this little girl was eating when she was gone all day? Where did they think she got a drink of water or used the bathroom? Who did they think was going to be there to hug her if she was scared or hurt? Did they not care that any pervert who saw her alone was free to rape and torture or even kill their baby? This is sick and disgusting!

MOO

It always surprises me how often these kids turn up safe and sound at a friend's house. I think sometimes families get really sick of the parents of a child not ever knowing where that child is, and they allow the child to stay until the parents finally figure out the child is missing and come looking. It really does surprise me how often a child will go missing after school on a Friday and be located at a school friend's home on Saturday after a completely panicked night of searching.

It always surprises me how often these kids turn up safe and sound at a friend's house. I think sometimes families get really sick of the parents of a child not ever knowing where that child is, and they allow the child to stay until the parents finally figure out the child is missing and come looking. It really does surprise me how often a child will go missing after school on a Friday and be located at a school friend's home on Saturday after a completely panicked night of searching.

I hope you're right!! I'm angry at the parents ... But I'm worried about this poor little girl (and her siblings who probably were "responsible" for her supervision!) Ugh!!

With older kids I can see that, but is it really that common with a child Janice's age? I really don't know, just asking.

What a sweetie!

janice_1.jpg

Prayers for her safe return!

I will start a map.

Oh, this is so scary and sad. What's sad to me is that we all seem to care more about this adorable little girl's well-being than her own parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee