Rick Namey Author of "Casey's Ghost" is Guest on Thursday August 7 at 8 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISSED THE TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW WITH AUTHOR RICK NAMEY DON'T WORRY. YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVED SHOW RIGHT HERE!!!

Hello my True Crime Radio Friends.

This Thursday August 7th 8 PM Eastern you have to be at one place and one place ONLY. That's listening to True Crime Radio because our guest is Rick Namey.

Rick Namey was going to be Casey Anthony's ghost writer but he quit in disgust and wrote his own book called, "Casey's Ghost: The story of a man who decided not to be Casey Anthony's ghost writer"

Rick believes Casey can still be prosecuted.

My only wish is I could interview Rick for 5 hours instead of one.

To listen to the show live this Thursday at 8 PM Eastern go to www.truecrimeradio.com There you will find the link to the actual radio show that airs on iHeartradio.com (iHeart's link is too hard to find so I put everything in one place at truecrimeradio.com )

Also at www.truecrimeradio.com is the link to the archives with all the past True Crime Radio shows and finally you will see our chat room. The chat room opens 30 minutes before show time.

Remember everything you need is at www.truecrimeradio.com

Hope you will join us this Thursday at 8 PM for Rick Namey.

Feel free to put questions here or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

See you Thursday.
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member