LV men throw rocks at beehive. Results predictable

zwiebel

Reaction score
Two men decided it was a good idea to start throwing rocks at a beehive on a Las Vegas Street late afternoon yesterday.

Some time later, Topaz Road had been forced to close, nine people had been taken to hospital with bee stings, there were firefighters and foam everywhere (it stops angry bees flying) - and police are now deciding whether to charge the men or not.

I say yes, charge them! If only stupidity was a felony.....

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/rock-throwers-prompt-bee-attacks

so sad the paper doesn't publish the photos of the rock throwers so we can see for ourselves what dumb butt looks like (JMO)

The outcome of their stupid actions were predictable, I wonder if they were nearby somewhere watching for the swarm and bee stings that were surely going to follow.
There must have been security cameras, so that even vandalism charges would have been something to charge them with. The poor unfortunate people who suffered bee stings would want to inflict something upon them........:curses:

This makes me want to put on my parent-to-a-teenage voice (very calm, yet somewhat ominous) and ask: "So tell me, what did you think was going to happen after you did [dumb thing]?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back