Oklahoma teacher shows up to school drunk, not wearing pants

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...drunk-wearing-pants-sheriff-article-1.1894529

An Oklahoma sheriff said newly-hired teacher Lorie Hill strolled into a Wagoner High School classroom Monday without checking in before bizarrely claiming the empty room as her own...

There, the 49-year-old allegedly removed her pants to shock and confusion from her co-workers who said they had never seen her before in their lives...

After deputies were called to the scene, Haley said they found vodka in Hill's car parked outside.

I am so pleased they found out what she was like before the students came back.
It would not be good for the students to see their teacher behave like this. A good teacher is a very important role model for students. A great many students come from one parent families, boys not having a father figure, girls not having a mother as a role model for them.
Their teacher is a very important role model and this woman should not be teaching at all. In my opinion, just my opinion.........:cat:

:eek:

Makes me want to homeschool!

I homeschool, and frequently do not wear pants. Haha

From the link:
She was arrested and charged with public intoxication but not driving under the influence due to a lack of evidence proving that she had consumed the alcohol before driving into work.

What?
Surely it would be easy enough to check video surveillance to determine what time she arrived in the parking lot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back