Australia - Racist teen gang of 8 terrorises Jewish school bus

Ausgirl

Reaction score
This is so disgusting.

------

Five teenagers have been arrested over a racist attack on a bus full of young Jewish students as they travelled home from school in Sydney's eastern suburbs.

Victor Dominello, the Minister for Citizenship and Communities, said he was "deeply disturbed" by reports that a group of teenagers had terrorised students as young as five years old as their school bus travelled between Randwick and Bondi Junction on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teens-arr...l-students-20140807-101995.html#ixzz39qmE6IcJ

“They were screaming ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Kill the Jews’, ‘Palestine must kill you Jews’, ‘We are going to cut your throats and slice your throats open’ — just all very bad, anti-Semitic stuff.

“Jewish schools need to be on high alert. I am shaking like a leaf. My kids were on a private school bus only for Jewish schoolchildren.”

The teens got off at Bondi Junction after children phoned their parents in tears.

Mrs Blackburn said: “They phoned hysterically from Bondi saying, ‘Help us Mummy, strange bad drunk men are on the bus’.

“Then the phone cut off and another child rang saying, ‘They’re threatening to kill us, they are screaming ‘Heil Hitler’.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...015860427?nk=85eb491c6441b0c47ac4cf930f73dbae

One female student who was on the bus said: “All we could do was run to the front of the bus. They told the girls they were ‘f ... ing c ... s.”

“When they got on the bus they wanted to sit next to the kids. When they got off they kicked the door and windows of the bus and yelled, ‘We are going to bash you guys. F. *Israel, Free Palestine’.

---

Noa was sitting at the back of the bus. “They got on and couldn’t walk properly and looked drunk and said they had just been pumping drugs in the city,” she said.

“They said ‘Come sit with us, we won’t do anything’. So we went to the bus driver and said, ‘Get them off the bus’ and he said ‘Don’t worry’ and told them to ‘Zip your lips’. We were panicking and crying.”

---

Police this evening confirmed of the five youths arrested in Dover Heights at 3.30am this morning only three are believed to have been on the bus.

The group was so intoxicated none of them could be interviewed and they were released into the care of their parents and guardians.

One of the teen trio, who go to different schools including a public school, had been interviewed in the presence of his father this afternoon. It is also understood one of them is no longer at school.

A police source said investigators were still looking for three, not one, of the gang as earlier stated.

Investigators say the CCTV footage from the bus show the group moving to the back of the bus but at no stage do they physically assault the 25 children on the 660 bus.
“If there was a physical altercation it would be easier. We are having to interview five and six year olds to ask them who said what,” the source said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...enagers-arrested/story-fni0cx4q-1227015860427

The bus driver appears to be in CYA mode, saying he wasn't aware of the attack, the attackers weren't drunk, etc....

One mother was racing in her car behind the bus after her child called her, absolutely terrified someone was going to cut her child's throat.. Imagine that.

I hope these racist jerks don't get off with a slap on the wrist. Drunk, pulling a prank, w/e -- those parents and little kids suffered real terror.

One female student who was on the bus said: “All we could do was run to the front of the bus. They told the girls they were ‘f ... ing c ... s.”

“When they got on the bus they wanted to sit next to the kids. When they got off they kicked the door and windows of the bus and yelled, ‘We are going to bash you guys. F. *Israel, Free Palestine’.

---

Noa was sitting at the back of the bus. “They got on and couldn’t walk properly and looked drunk and said they had just been pumping drugs in the city,” she said.

“They said ‘Come sit with us, we won’t do anything’. So we went to the bus driver and said, ‘Get them off the bus’ and he said ‘Don’t worry’ and told them to ‘Zip your lips’. We were panicking and crying.”

---

Police this evening confirmed of the five youths arrested in Dover Heights at 3.30am this morning only three are believed to have been on the bus.

The group was so intoxicated none of them could be interviewed and they were released into the care of their parents and guardians.

One of the teen trio, who go to different schools including a public school, had been interviewed in the presence of his father this afternoon. It is also understood one of them is no longer at school.

A police source said investigators were still looking for three, not one, of the gang as earlier stated.

Investigators say the CCTV footage from the bus show the group moving to the back of the bus but at no stage do they physically assault the 25 children on the 660 bus.
“If there was a physical altercation it would be easier. We are having to interview five and six year olds to ask them who said what,” the source said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...enagers-arrested/story-fni0cx4q-1227015860427

The bus driver appears to be in CYA mode, saying he wasn't aware of the attack, the attackers weren't drunk, etc....

One mother was racing in her car behind the bus after her child called her, absolutely terrified someone was going to cut her child's throat.. Imagine that.

I hope these racist jerks don't get off with a slap on the wrist. Drunk, pulling a prank, w/e -- those parents and little kids suffered real terror.

Absolutely horrible for children!

Similar reported in the US earlier in May 2014:
"In the immediate area, an anti-Jewish slur and a swastika were scrawled on two buses at the Montgomery Child Care Association, police said."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2ad9ba-d7a1-11e3-95d3-3bcd77cd4e11_story.html

http://www.gazette.net/article/2014...ndalism-in-rockville-potomac&template=gazette
"Montgomery County police have charged two teens in connection with anti-Semitic graffiti in Potomac and Rockville.
Chief J. Thomas Manger said the boys — one 16 years old, the other 17 years old — were arrested Thursday and have since been released to the custody of their parents."

I just cannot imagine getting a phone call from my young child, "I'm on the bus and some drunk men want to cut our throats".

Let alone what the poor kids must've felt.

I hope the driver loses his job, at the least. What a jerk, for ignoring the frightened littlies.

And some time in juvie for the 8 idiots, to make up for the terror they caused.

Superintendent Box said he did not believe the alleged offenders had specifically targeted a bus of Jewish children, aged between five and 12.

"Once they've got on this bus, I believe that they've then seen the target audience and that's encouraged their behaviour. I do not believe it was targeted," he said.

"I know international incidents at the moment do cause concern, but in my opinion it is isolated and random and I'm hopeful that everything will be put in context for this incident."

----

A statement from the Executive Council of Australian Jewry said: "We as a community are profoundly troubled by this latest event and the sequence of anti-Semitic incidents that has preceded it.

"The gravity of this incident should not be underestimated."

----

The youths involved in Wednesday's school bus incident were dressed in school uniforms and produced bus passes to board the bus, police said.

Superintendent Box said the bus driver did not appear to be aware of what had occurred.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/racist-ab...say-police-20140807-101gei.html#ixzz39upOGjoy

Yet children reported running to the bus driver for help, and being told to pipe down.

And one of the hooligans involved was not even attending school, so if this wasn't planned why was he in a school uniform?

And it looks like none of them are being charged....

"They were released into the custody of their parents and guardians this morning due to their intoxication," he said. They were expected to be interviewed on Thursday afternoon. No charges have been laid.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/racist-ab...say-police-20140807-101gei.html#ixzz39ur1uXV2

Wtf. Some idiot gets on MY 5yo's school bus and threatens to cut throats, I would expect charges to be laid.

Why is this being minimised?

The intoxicated group were arrested 12 hours after the bus incident in Rose Bay on Military Rd, the same road the 660 bus they terrorised the students on runs along, for an “unrelated matter”.

“Our crews were patrolling this morning and our duty officer was able to identify the five juvenile males from CCTV from the bus,” Supt Cox said.

“They were stopped for an unrelated matter. Police were called to an area at Rose Bay, these juveniles were sighted and identified for this matter and arrested.”

--

Supt Cox said the group had not been involved in any other incidents while on their drunken rampage last night.

Well, thank goodness they were not involved in any other incidents.... They were probably quite tired from all that underaged drinking, threatening the lives of small children and whatever the other "incident" was that they also were not charged for.

I am beginning to wonder if one or more have relatives in local law enforcement.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.609514

Police say they do not believe the children were targeted because they were Jews, despite claims that the eight teen boys shouted 'Kill the Jews’ and 'Heil Hitler.’

----

Stanton said she couldn’t understand why the driver picked the gang up, and why he didn’t raise an alarm when the racial abuse began.

“My children said they didn’t wear school uniforms. The driver has a lot to answer for,” she said. “My daughter went to tell him they were not supposed to be here and he didn’t do anything.”

Police, however, said the driver told them he was unaware of what happened.

:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back