PA - Man Arrested After Kicking Kids Out

TexasRanger

Reaction score
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/08/11/westmoreland-co-man-arrested-for-kicking-3-young-children-out-of-home/?hpt=ju_bn1

The man, 36-year-old Charles Seibel, was allegedly highly intoxicated when he kicked the children out of the house.

Police say Seibel told the kids to go look for seashells and not come back.

The children – ages 6, 8, and 14 – eventually walked about half of a mile and asked for help at another home.

Hopefully he goes to prison and does "not come back" to that house.:notgood:

Is there even a beach nearby to look for seashells :rolleyes:

You know, it's a sad state the world is in when I think to myself, "well, at least he didn't physically abuse them or kill them."

:facepalm:

And here he is, for your viewing pleasure.

Dude has some serious bed head :scared:

Attachments

• charlesseibel.jpg
    charlesseibel.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 73
From the video at that link:

They walked in bare feet in the dark for a half mile along a dangerous road.

Oy. And CPS will do everything and anything to keep the family "united."

How traumatic for the kids, their home is suppose to be the safe place. It's sad when kids have to go through something even an adult would find upsetting. :(

He didn't kill them but what if they had come back, maybe a different story then. What if some psycho murderer got them on the road? Too many what ifs..... luckily they're alive.

Under those conditions, it wouldn't have to have been a psycho murderer. Heck, they are lucky they didn't get hit by a vehicle.

Its so sad that the children come from such a horrible home. I'm glad that the kids at least have each other. I hope they are placed in a foster or adoptive home together

From the video at that link:

They walked in bare feet in the dark for a half mile along a dangerous road.

Oy. And CPS will do everything and anything to keep the family "united."

No mention of their mom in that video or the news story either.

Maybe he kicked her out and she just kept walking :mad:

Well if mom IS still in the picture, when this sorry excuse for a father tries to come back home, I hope she kicks HIM out in the middle of the night barefoot and tells him to go find sea shells (in hell).

This happened to me when I was eight. My stepfather got mad at me and kicked me out of the house, telling me that I should just "run away". I wandered around the neighborhood for a few hours before my mom finally came after me in the family van. (No, he was not a good parent. Needless to say.) I wasn't completely barefoot, though; I had socks on.

I didn't think to ask anyone for help. Didn't really realize it wasn't okay for my stepfather to do that, actually. Good on these kids for being smart and knocking on somebody's door.

So who wants to bet his defense is going to be, "I was just joking!"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back