GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Joelle Lockwood
lockwood_6882317_ver1.0_640_480.jpeg

Concerns Continue to Grow in Search of Missing Woman

Help Find Joelle Facebook page

Leaving nothing left unchecked, Evansville Police say they're continuing to look into a woman's disappearance. A little more than a month ago, 30-year-old Joelle Lockwood was reported missing. Lockwood was last seen on the evening of July 9 in the area of Park St. and Florida St. near Pigeon Creek. Police say they've interviewed several people including some more than once. Lockwood's family has also organized several searches of their own. EPD only receives a handful of missing adults each year, most are found within a few days. Police say this one is different. "Any time you get outside that 48 hour window for a missing adult, you start worrying," said Sgt. Jason Cullum. "Regardless of what the specifics of that case are, you start to worry. We're well beyond that 48 hour window obviously. We do have a concern of where this is going to take us."

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...h-of-missing-wom/12448/lO8pTBp7r0m_r30fLQE3tQ

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...oss-the-wabash-r/12916/VlItTtADh06bHAFtWi-A6w

The investigation into a missing Evansville woman takes authorities across the Wabash River to a remote part of southern Illinois...

White County Sheriff Doug Maier says that a search was conducted yesterday morning of two properties in the county near Dogtown; however, officials are not releasing who owns these properties. This is part of the EPD investigation.

Sheriff Maier says the search turned up no evidence that Lockwood had ever been at either location.

http://www.14news.com/story/26293153/police-still-searching-for-missing-evansville-woman

Sheriff Doug Maier says there was a connection to that property with a person of interest in Lockwood's disappearance.

Yet another young mother missing , very sad for these children missing their mother's.
Hope she is found safe.

I am from this area....

Looks like I will be getting my CCW....

Seems to have a lot of drama in her life, according to her Facebook. Hope she's ok.

On her finding Joelle FB they are saying NG is going to discuss the case tonight.

Where was she seen besides in the general area of the intersection mentioned? At work? At her home? Was she alone?

This is very close to home for me.Its weird to see local cases on national television! At the same time nice to know these ladies stories are out there. Very familiar with area D.F. was located. What I've read on her is accident. I'm feeling foul play with others. Wish I had a car I would go assist with searches or do something;(

Is anyone else following this case? It seems they're doing a search in East Carmi, IL which is quite a distance from Evansville. I'm curious why they're searching there.

Is anyone else following this case? It seems they're doing a search in East Carmi, IL which is quite a distance from Evansville. I'm curious why they're searching there.

It's not East Carmi; it's just Carmi. But I was about to ask the same question. Last week they searched some property here in White County but nothing turned up. If I recall correctly, it was because of a tip or info they received or something like that. I know LE can't release everything, but I would love to know why they keep searching over here in Illinois!

Where was she seen besides in the general area of the intersection mentioned? At work? At her home? Was she alone?

I can't remember where I read it, but I did read that she was waiting for a ride that never came. Park and Florida is not a good neighborhood in Evansville.

If you mean Megan Nicols, she disappeared July 3rd. She left voluntarily, though.

It's not East Carmi; it's just Carmi. But I was about to ask the same question. Last week they searched some property here in White County but nothing turned up. If I recall correctly, it was because of a tip or info they received or something like that. I know LE can't release everything, but I would love to know why they keep searching over here in Illinois!

That's what I thought but multiple articles said East Carmi so that's why I said that.

The searches in Illinois are really what reinforce (to me, at least) that this is not related to Kristy Kelley's disappearance or to the others. So many people seem to think they're related because they're both petite women but I really don't think so.

That's what I thought but multiple articles said East Carmi so that's why I said that.

The searches in Illinois are really what reinforce (to me, at least) that this is not related to Kristy Kelley's disappearance or to the others. So many people seem to think they're related because they're both petite women but I really don't think so.

I also believe all of the disappearances are unrelated.

Here is a news article about the search: http://www.wrul.com/news-detail.php?ID=6mykq

It says "Dogtown," which is not a real town. More like an area with a nickname locals have given it. So far the search hasn't found anything, but that doesn't surprise me. It's pretty rough terrain to find anything in. I don't like the way they are saying to look for upturned earth or burn piles. Makes me think they think she is already dead. :(

I also believe all of the disappearances are unrelated.

Here is a news article about the search: http://www.wrul.com/news-detail.php?ID=6mykq

It says "Dogtown," which is not a real town. More like an area with a nickname locals have given it. So far the search hasn't found anything, but that doesn't surprise me. It's pretty rough terrain to find anything in. I don't like the way they are saying to look for upturned earth or burn piles. Makes me think they think she is already dead. :(

I always think of the boat ramp in Evansville when people say Dogtown, didn't know it was a nickname for an Illinois town.

I don't like that either, I wonder what they know that makes them think that. I hope that they're wrong. I know that some have mentioned that she has had problems with drugs in the past, maybe she went to an old friend's house to partake and is in hiding?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back