WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT

Certificate of Probable Cause, Kitsap County Superior Court

HVPowTM.jpg

LINK

Jenise Wright's death ruled a homicide
by KING 5 News and Associated Press
Posted on August 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM - Updated today at 5:11 PM
The latest developments in the case of Jenise Wright:

Kitsap County coroner has positively identified the child's body found in Bremerton as six-year-old Jenise Wright.
An autopsy has determined the manner of death as homicide.
Law enforcement are asking people living in the area to recall if they saw anyone wearing muddy clothes recently. Those residents are asked to call the FBI tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI or 911.

Sheriff: Suspect in death of 6-year-old Washington girl likely was covered in mud
Aug. 8, 2014 | 6:26 p.m. EDT
By PHUONG LE, Associated Press

SEATTLE (AP) — The person who might be responsible for a 6-year-old Washington girl's death would have been "covered in mud" afterward, and authorities on Friday asked the public to report anyone who fit that description over the weekend.
Jenise Wright search ends in tragedy
Published August 07, 2014
Associated Press

SEATTLE – A four-day search for a missing Washington girl who vanished from her home over the weekend came to a tragic end Thursday, as authorities said they believe they have found the body of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Media Thread

The father of Jenise Wright and his past is off limits. You've been warned over and over about this subject. Timeouts begin from this point on.

:modstop:

Do not tell other members how to post. Use the alert feature if there are questionable posts. If you don't want to use the alert feature and instead want to tell others what do post - or respond to those who tell others what to post - you will end up on the outside looking in without warning.

As for the graphic nature of this crime - please use links for facts and warn that your discussion may be considered graphic. Be as discrete as possible with your posts please. This IS a crime forum and details about the crime may be discussed, but using finesse at the same time will help your fellow posters deal with the horrific details.

While we know the "click here for spoiler" feature is a fun one, we're going to hold off on it for now on this thread. It isn't always compatible with mobile devices and we're going to hold off on it for now.

Can someone who is savvy bring over that timeline into this thread that was so fabulous?

TIA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?253049-WA-Jenise-Wright-6-Bremerton-2-August-2014-7-***GRAPHIC-WARNING***/page7&p=10849133#post10849133

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

Sunday, August 3, (21:53 hours) - 911 call came in - LE arrived at residence 22:34
Jenise's father, JW, told LE that he last saw Jenise in bed at 22:00 hours on August 2.
According to JW, on August 3 at 07:00 hours, Jenise was not at home.
Even though unusual for her to go out so early in the morning, JW figured she left the house to play.
At 20:30 hours (8:30 p.m.), J's siblings began looking around the neighborhood and knocking on doors to find Jenise.
After another hour and twenty-three minutes had passed, someone dialed 911 to report Jenise missing.

Monday, August 4 - LE went to GG's residence and found him at home with his mother and stepfather.
They explained that GG was too upset at the moment to really speak to LE or to give a DNA sample.
Mother asked LE to come back later.
GG's stepfather told LE that GG was home all weekend.

The search and rescue team found a pair of little girl's underwear (size 5) while searching the southeast perimeter of the Steele Creek mobile home park along with a pair of young girl's shorts.
Both had red stains on them. A quick test confirmed the stains were blood.

Wednesday, August 6 - The crime lab confirmed the blood was Jenise's and collected semen from the underwear as well.

Thursday, August 7 - At 11:00 hours, a body of a deceased child was discovered 15 to 20 feet away from where Jenise's shorts were found.
The body was almost entirely submerged in mud bog adjacent to the trailer park.
The mud was three to four feet deep.
There was a small pallet on top of the mud and a strap* was discovered there too
(*belonging to some kind of nylon bag, duffle, suitcase or laptop bag).

Friday, August 8 - The body was identified and confirmed to be Jenise.
She suffered blunt force trauma causing multiple skull fractures, vaginal tearing and genital trauma, signs of strangulation by ligature.
Lividity on the abdominal area and back indicate her body was moved 1/2 to 3 hours after death.

LE returned to GG's residence and collected his DNA sample.
GG was emotionally upset and could hardly get out of bed.
GG leaned up against a wall while LE was there.
GG's mother mentioned to LE that GG displayed similar behavior when her sister, GG's aunt, died.
LE noted the residence is two mobile homes west of the wooded trail access to where Jenise's body had been found.

Saturday, August 9 - Washington State Patrol Crime Lab made a DNA match to a male profile from the stain found on the front of the underwear.

The same day, blood stained underwear, blood and mud stained shirt and blood stained shorts and bloody towel were all found in GG's bedroom.

GG was arrested and brought to the jail at 14:50 on Saturday.

Sunday, August 10 - GG was jailed at 12:30 a.m.
Charged with two counts of murder in the first degree and one count of rape of a child in the first degree*

Probable Cause Statement*
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

Thanks again Woe! :)

They do where I live as well. But they chop it off of their own land.

It is illegal to chop it off of someone else's land everywhere, I am sure.

And where I live, you cannot go into a public forest and chop down trees.

So where were they going to chop firewood?

You can go to any Forest Service office and get a wood cutting permit, our's cost about $50. They'll give you the maps for Forest Service areas that allow wood cutting. They will specify how many cords you can take per year. We are allowed to take 8 per year, and with fire and wood stove wood running $200 per cord or more, if you have the time, chainsaws and something you can haul the wood back with, it's a huge savings.
Some areas in Washington let you cut wood off your own lots, but there's a calculation used as to how many trees you can cut down.
Lots of mobile homes have fireplaces and woodstoves as upgrades.

When is the autopsy being done? Will that be made public before trial? Probably not, right?

About the video of Mom and GG in car, Kevin McCarthy ( not a local so forgive me if I have name wrong) tweeted Mom did not want to be named. Not a stretch to assume she didn't want her son pictured. I firmly believe she had some worries about her son. She was probably terrified.

When is the autopsy being done? Will that be made public before trial? Probably not, right?
I already know I can't handle the autopsy findings. If toxicology shows anything, that would interest me, but otherwise I am not big on autopsy reports. The details I know are horrible enough. :(

I always struggle when teenage boys are guilty of committing unthinkable acts but never more than now. I feel almost desperate to know what turned an 'all American' kid into a monster. How did someone so young hide hide his true self so effectively?

I always struggle when teenage boys are guilty of committing unthinkable acts but never more than now. I feel almost desperate to know what turned an 'all American' kid into a monster. How did someone so young hide hide his true self so effectively?

I am no expert by any stretch but IME the worst are sometimes created by best intentions -- overindulged and spoiled (JMHO)
joran van der sloot for example.

Obviously there is no simple answer to this. Societal exposure to violence. Innate proclivity to cause harm. Naivety about getting away with it. Sociopathic tendencies.

The perfect storm I guess.

I am no expert by any stretch but IME the worst are sometimes created by best intentions -- overindulged and spoiled (JMHO)

I hope it isn't that simple. Or we have a lot of horrendous crimes waiting.

I think we (public) have determined GG was the 'all American kid' and labeled him as such. We don't really know anything about him or his family history. We know he went to high school and wrestled. We know that at some point he was put on anti depressants, but we don't know when or why. That is all we really know. He obviously was harboring a deep dark secret. I wish we knew more because right now I just think he is an evil, crazy, desperate person. jmo

Graphic warning!

Ok initially I was thinking the crime happened sunday morning, but now After reading other peoples thoughts from last night I am leaning towards this scenario:

Saturday, all neighborhood kids are hanging out
Whether there is a trip with GG to the Burger King or not, I'm not sure
At some point, it is time to go home but Jenise does not go home because she is now with GG
Jenise's siblings are in bed, asleep, not necessarily worried about Jenise because in their minds, she will be home soon or she might be sleeping at a neighborhood house for the night. So they fall asleep.
Their dad looks in on the room around ten pm and sees sleeping children and assumes Jenise is there. He claims he saw Jenise in her bed.

That could be false though. He could have just made the statement because it is what he normally does, but whether he actually did see her, we don't know.

But does the LE know?! Could this be why the family has not been granted custody back of the siblings? Because Jenise wasn't accounted for by her parents for most of Saturday?!

So now I think it fits that the crime happened late at night, Saturday.

It may have happened in GG's car.

Several car scenarios:
Could the "bloody towel" have been intentionally placed under her before the rape began? (Don't think about that to my brain!)
The rape made her bleed, and she put on her underwear and shorts for the ride home. They got stained with blood.
Probably at this point, GG made a decision to kill her so that this would never be found out. He tries strangulation but it doesn't work so he starts beating her head.
She dies.
So then he is now sitting in the car thinking about what to do. Where to hide her. For whatever stupid reason (I say stupid because kitsap county has many wooded areas, why pick the one two houses down from yours?!), anyway for some reason he decides on the woods that he knows.

The other car scenario that I don't want to think long about is that she was violently raped and the strangulation and beating were part of his rage. Actually, this might be more likely.

On the way to the woods, because the underwear and shorts are now off of her body, the question is why?
Did he intend to keep them? Did he rape her again after she had died? Did the fact that the underwear and shorts were even found mean that he left them as a clue as to where to find her body, or did he lose track of them in the dark and intended to go back for them on Sunday? But maybe Sunday his parents kept him busy and by Sunday night, the neighborhood was going on the search so he dared not enter the woods at that point.

I think we (public) have determined GG was the 'all American kid' and labeled him as such. We don't really know anything about him or his family history. We know he went to high school and wrestled. We know that at some point he was put on anti depressants, but we don't know when or why. That is all we really know. He obviously was harboring a deep dark secret. I wish we knew more because right now I just think he is an evil, crazy, desperate person. jmo

Without the answers you see "an evil, crazy, desperate person" but I see a kid and wonder what the heck some adult did to him to make him become a monster. I want to believe that monsters are made not born because it makes me feel less helpless as the parent of 2 teenage boys.

Graphic warning!

The other car scenario that I don't want to think long about is that she was violently raped and the strangulation and beating were part of his rage. Actually, this might be more likely.

On the way to the woods, because the underwear and shorts are now off of her body, the question is why?
Did he intend to keep them? Did he rape her again after she had died? Did the fact that the underwear and shorts were even found mean that he left them as a clue as to where to find her body, or did he lose track of them in the dark and intended to go back for them on Sunday? But maybe Sunday his parents kept him busy and by Sunday night, the neighborhood was going on the search so he dared not enter the woods at that point.

SBM

The underwear were not necessarily bloody from the rape. He could have bludgeoned her which caused the blood, then raped her then continued until she passed.

A strange thought just came to me...this idea could be way out there, so slam it if you have to.

I haven't followed many missing/abducted/murdered children cases, but for those of you who have followed cases, is there a pattern to the personality type of the VICTIM? My assumption would be predators would pick the meekest of children who would be compliant, quiet, easy subdued. Have you noticed that? Or, are the types of victims random?

Jenise had such a BIG personality and probably could be quite a handful to handle. She seems a risky choice *IF* predators pick the easiest to subdue.

Of course Jenise would've initially gone with her friend GG without struggling, but she was such a spitfire that she doesn't seem like the easiest victim to pick.

I guess it all feels like such a personal crime, not just a predator with perverted tastes for little girls. I think he picked this one specifically. Just trying to figure out why.

I will gladly be corrected....just thinking aloud. JMO,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members