Canada - Toronto LE seeking suspect in sex assault on 13 yr. old boy, 13 Aug 2014

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/29804

bbm.

"Police request assistance with Sexual Assault investigation,
Lawrence Avenue East and Markham Road area,
Security camera image of suspect released

Broadcast time: 09:15
Thursday, August 14, 2014

43 Division
416-808-7474

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance identifying a man wanted in a Sexual Assault investigation.

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014, at approximately 11:45 a.m., a boy, 13, was in a retail store in the Lawrence Avenue East and Markham Road area.

It is reported that:

- a man approached him from behind and sexually assaulted him

- the man fled the store, driving away in a silver mini-van

The man is described as having a brown complexion, 40-50, 5'5"-5'7", medium build, with short dark hair. He was wearing a light-colour shirt and dark pants".

I wish they had a clearer image of the perp.

I wonder if the vehicle in the picture is the one he left in.

I wish they had a clearer image of the perp.

I wonder if the vehicle in the picture is the one he left in.

bbm.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/14/toronto-police-release-sex-assault-suspects-photo

"TORONTO - The hunt is on for a predator who sexually assaulted a 13-year-old boy in a store in Scarborough.

Investigators are turning to the public to track down the wanted man.

Toronto Police say the young teen boy was in a retail shop near Markham Rd. and Lawrence Ave. E. around 11:45 a.m. Wednesday when he was preyed upon.

“A man approached him from behind and sexually assaulted him,” Det.-Const. David Windsor, of the Sex Crimes Unit, said in a statement released Thursday.

He said the man then fled the store. It’s believed he drove off in a silver minivan.

Cops have released an image of a suspect and suspect vehicle in the hopes someone will recognize either the man or the minivan"

Thanks dotr.

Not much clearer but hopefully it will be enough for someone to recognize.

Usually the get caught same day

This is a desperate and dangerous individual. To do this in such a public place to a teenage male who is likely to vigorously fight back is extremely risk-taking behavior. I hope his behavior doesn't escalate before they catch him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back