TX TX - Kathy Haskell, 41, Corpus Christi, Oct 2003

txlegalsec

Reaction score
Kathy Parucha Haskell went missing in October, 2003.
http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/haskell_kathy.html
Missing Since: October 16, 2003 from Corpus Christi, Texas
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: September 16, 1962
Height and Weight: 5'2, 157 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair and blue eyes.
Haskell was last seen leaving her residence on October 16, 2003. Her vehicle was found on the beach secured. Circustances of her disappearance are unknown. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a blue or red blouse
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Corpus Christi Police Department
(361) 886-2600

Kathy Haskell has a very young son who needs his mom or needs to know what happened to his mom.

A larger-than-life likeness of a missing Corpus Christi woman will be mounted on the hood of a NASCAR Grand National West series racecar in an effort to find her, police said Friday.

A vinyl cutout of Kathy Paruca Haskell, 44, will be placed on the hood of a Chevrolet Monte Carlo driven by Thomas Martin in time for a March 31 race at Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle, according to a National Center for Missing Adults press release.

Haskell disappeared Oct. 16, 2003, and was last seen at about 10 p.m. at her house near the 14000 block of Coquina Bay Avenue. Her burgundy 1996 Dodge Caravan was found abandoned with her purse and keys locked inside on the beach south of Bob Hall Pier near 1400 Gulf Beach Road, marker 247.

"Sometimes people think we forget about people," said Michael Alanis, a Corpus Christi police senior officer. "It's an open case until we find the lady."

http://www.caller.com/ccct/local_news/article/0,1641,CCCT_811_5455854,00.html

Looking for friends, family or interested persons that want to discuss the disappearance of Kathy Haskell.

I live in Corpus Christi and have been trying to get a discussion group together on-line or in person to organize a search group at Padre Island.

We are attempting to keep this case alive as it is in danger of being forgotten.

Please contact me by PM on this board.

Anybody know how old Kathy Haskell's son is. I can't recall when he was born, but seems like he should be in middle or high school by now. Surely he knows his mother did not leave him by her own choice.

I'm thinking of you tonight Kathy, wondering what you were going through 7 years ago tonight. There are people who will never stop looking for you, and seeking justice for the one/s who took you away. May your soul RIP.

9 years ago tonight. I'm so sorry we haven't found you, Kathy. The memory of you is in the hearts of many of us. I pray this will be the year. It's been way too long. :please:

I received this reply on the Nevada Doe:

Hi, thank you for the tip on our Jane Doe (Case #08-00675) with missing person Kathy Haskell. I will be following up with Corpus Christi Texas PD to see if they have any updates on scientific means of identification. According to NamUs MP #956, they show DNA, fingerprints and dental x-rays are not currently available. What ever our results are, we will let you know. Thank you again for the tip.

:loveyou:

Kathy is still missing :(

Yes, sadly she is. I keep hoping she will be unearthed somewhere. Her husband has not stepped foot back in Corpus as far as I know to look for her, or speak with authorities. This case really saddens me, and makes me sick that someone got away with it.

I feel like I am the only one, other than a contact I have in Corpus Christi that still cares and thinks about this. I thought after major Hurricane Harvey hit, with all the shifting of sand and reshaping of dunes and waterways, that someone would find Kathy. Not a word. Now that Kathy's son is grown, I wish he would come to Corpus and investigate. I have so many notes of people I interviewed in the weeks following her going missing. I wonder if the woman that moved into Kathy's home with Kathy's husband and son, and moved to Arkansas with them is still alive. Kathy never got a break in this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back