Cat lovers; hoping this WILL be news to make you smile soon

zwiebel

Reaction score
I can't believe LE hasn't released the plate number of this person in Ames, Iowa.

'At first, Tess Hudson thought what she saw along the side of the highway was probably a dead animal. Road kill. Then she saw it move.'

'The 7-week-old kitten Hudson pulled from the shoulder of U.S. Highway 30 Wednesday afternoon is fine, but police are looking for the person or individuals who threw the kitten from a moving car not long before Hudson drove by and found it.'

BBM
'Another motorist saw the cat thrown from a car and followed that car into Ames where the motorist was able to take a picture of the car and its license plate, Huff said.'

20 year-old Tess, who rescued the terrified kitten, has been thinking of getting a cat, and her mom too. So hopefully, this little creature will soon find a new forever home.

http://amestrib.com/news/woman-rescues-cat-was-tossed-car-us-30#sthash.adNbaRAl.dpuf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 86
Thank you Tess Hudson! Hope you will keep the kitten and it will bring you as much joy as my 2 have to me.

Bless tat wee one's heart...survivor, indeed. Cute little one, and I hope God throws a lightning bolt down on the person who threw this little one away. Failing that, I hope LE manages to get the person, and do more than shake their finger at the asshat.

These critters are NOT throwaway trash. Get your critters fixed...and then you won't be contributing to the problem of over populating. PERIOD.

Best-
Herding Cats

Blessings to Tess for stopping to save this precious life! Thankfully little Cooper wasn't seriously injured...he's just a baby!

:heartluv:

Bless tat wee one's heart...survivor, indeed. Cute little one, and I hope God throws a lightning bolt down on the person who threw this little one away. Failing that, I hope LE manages to get the person, and do more than shake their finger at the asshat.

These critters are NOT throwaway trash. Get your critters fixed...and then you won't be contributing to the problem of over populating. PERIOD.

Best-
Herding Cats
Totally agree and the humane thing to do would have been to take the little one to the shelter. Thankfully he is safe now, and praying whoever did this vile act is caught.

Little Cooper has used up two of his nine lives, the first motorist who followed the monsters and photographed them and their car (GOOD JOB - KIND MOTORIST), and Tess, God bless her kind heart, for stopping and noticing that little Cooper was still alive.
The future looks good for little Cooper now, he is such a beautiful looking little kitten. He will have plenty of time to realise that a lot of humans are kind and loving. :cat:

Unexpected development in this case!

Police did track the car down:

'After speaking to the people suspected of tossing a cat out their car window while driving on U.S. Highway 30 near Ames last week, Ames police say they believe the small kitten may have climbed into part of the car on its own, and fallen out without the driver ever knowing.'

“They were actually pretty upset about it,” Huff said. “After talking to them, we don’t think they’re capable of doing that.”

Tess Hudson, Cooper the kitten's rescuer, has adopted him and says she and her mom just love him.

http://amestrib.com/news/police-cat-likely-wasn-t-thrown-car#sthash.c5iKb7eO.dpuf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back