CA CA - Isabel Quair, 22, Salinas, 3 Nov 1986

Reaction score
I was looking for any information regarding my mothers case i was two when she disappeared found some post about her on here can anyone plz help me with resources that might look into her case her name is Isabel Maria Quair missing from Salinas, Ca november 3 1986

I was looking for any information regarding my mothers case i was two when she disappeared found some post about her on here can anyone plz help me with resources that might look into her case her name is Isabel Maria Quair missing from Salinas, Ca november 3 1986

:welcome2:

Does anyone know of any organizations or resource agency that i could contact in hopes of actively working my mothers case plz im new at this its my first communications with sites like this i just desperately need to do something its been 27 years and still no answers plz anyone on here ny advice or suggestions would be appreciated

Here's the image from the charleyproject site:

f3c60a1272e331fe3c332ed1bf88f561.jpg

And :welcome4: isabelquairsdaughter :heartluv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think step one would be to contact the police dept and speak with officers who were/are working on the case.

The Doe Network: Case File 37DFCA
Vital Statistics

(snip)

*Date Of Birth: August 2, 1964
*Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
*Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 120 lbs
*Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
*Marks, Scars: She has a scar on the right elbow and a scar on the right outer leg due to skin graft.
Clothing: Brown plaid jacket, brown pants.
Medical Conditions: Isabel was six months pregnant at the time of her disappearance

AKA: Isabel Chavela

Circumstances of Disappearance
Isabel's boyfriend indicated that she left her two year old daughter with him and left her residence in the 600 block of Roosevelt Street, CA on 11/03/86 at approximately 20:30, to buy some milk at a nearby grocery store and never returned.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/37dfca.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/11953

Status Missing
First name Isable
Middle name Marie
Last name Quair
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen November 03, 1986 20:30
Date entered 08/10/2011
Age last seen 22 to years old
Age now 50 years old
Race Other
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Sex Female
Height (inches) 60.0
Weight (pounds) 120.0

Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Images There are currently no images available for this case. (And her first name is misspelled.)

Isabel has been missing for 28 years today.

welcome and sorry to learn about your mother! Just wondering if anyone was able to corroborate her boyfriend's story that she left to go to the store?? Did anyone else speak to her or see her that evening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one has done any collaborating of the boyfriends story he was supposed to be re-polygraphed but never was.

It was probably taken down because the guy who made these claims police said was mentally unstable and had no evidence other than what was already revealed

Isabel was reportedly six months pregnant at the time, so that rules out this Doe.

I'm sceptical about the boyfriend's story. Was the boyfriend presumed to be the father of Isabel's unborn child? I wonder if there were doubts about the paternity? This is all total speculation of course. It's entirely possible she was nabbed by someone whilst walking to the store. However, why wouldn't the boyfriend go to get the milk, rather than a heavily pregnant woman venturing out in the middle of the night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back