NC NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
James Chambers
picture

https://www.facebook.com/fayettevilletoday

Seems he picked up his paycheck and got a ride from a guy. He never returned home that day, he never returned to work that weekend or coming weekdays. He is missing with just the clothes on his back. He left behind all of his belongings and his dog that he adored at a shared apartment.

Sisters FB:source

What kind of guy gave him a ride, a friend or someone nobody knows? Sounds like people don't know who it was. My first thought is that the guy in the car wanted James' money and hurt him. I hope I'm wrong and James will show up safe and sound soon.

http://www.wncn.com/story/26409479/mother-concerned-for-safety-of-man-missing-for-2-weeks

Wellhouser said she and her husband were on a trip when Chambers disappeared. She said she contacted police once she found out no one had heard from him for nearly two weeks.

"James would not do this," Wellhouser said. "I have [posted] on his Facebook and called him and texted him. And every time I leave the word 'Marco' he always comes back with 'Polo.'

"James has not responded to anything. There's nothing out there."

Mother concerned for safety of man missing for 2 weeks

[video]http://www.wncn.com/story/26409479/mother-concerned-for-safety-of-man-missing-for-2-weeks?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10532303[/video]

Surely somebody saw a car or truck or something. Who saw what? This is so odd.

Who gave him the ride? Why is nothing being said about that person or did I miss it somewhere? Seems that would be the first go to person. How did they know he was given a ride? Someone knew he was given a ride. Someone knows something! Why was he missing two weeks and the person he "SHARED" the apt with didn't notice anything odd as in he was gone, dog was left alone? How come the room-mate didn't call his family right away? Something smells about this story. His mother's plea is heartbreaking :-( Praying for a good outcome to this story but two weeks is long with no word especially since no one noticed it for so long. That's the worst part!

Please forgive me for posting my thoughts about this case. I'm sure we'd all be better off if I stayed silent, but my heart goes out to this mother. She lost her teenage son to MS a few years back and now her other son is missing. I know this won't help, but I'd gladly take either of her sons places if I could. I hope he just needed some time away. Take care everybody.

That mother is pitiful. I wish somebody would talk, so she's not hanging in limbo.

Bumping for James..Nothing new that i could find

Tomorrow will be a month since James has been seen. There is a interesting comment on the FB page about a car that was smashed after James went missing. Im not sure by reading the comment if it was the guys car that James got into an argument with or if it's James car. I can't seem to find any updates or any information on it though. Where are you James?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back