Canada - CEO caught kicking puppy

Disgusting to imagine what else he does when he thinks no one is watching.

I want to know if the owner of that pup is still his friend...
He would need to be in hiding or protective custody if that were my pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is the video no longer available from cnn

Video can be found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/des-hague-centerplate-ceo-kicking-puppy_n_5724772.html

The man in the graphic video (featured above) was later revealed to be Des Hague, the CEO of $6 billion-dollar company Centerplate, according to ESPN.

On Wednesday, Centerplate announced that Hague would be donating $100,000 toward the creation of the Sade Foundation, an organization for the protection of animals in Vancouver. He also will be serving 1,000 hours of community service at an animal protection agency, according to the statement.

UPDATE: A spokeswoman for the BCSPCA told UT San Diego on Monday that the dog Hague was abusing in fact belonged to him, not his friend. The spokeswoman also said the BCSPCA has taken custody of the dog. Centerplate did not immediately return a request for comment from The Huffington Post.

He is a liar and an animal abuser, what else does this CEO do when he thinks he can get away with it?

I can't bring myself to watch the video, I just can't. And this a$$ is a CEO? How can anyone respect this jerk? How could anyone ever work for this scummy person.....his true character has now been brought into full view for all the world to see. Horrible, horrible person.

No amount of community service at an animal shelter will change his attitudes. To a millionair, a hundred thousand dollar donation is nothing..lol
Luckily the cruel act was caugh on camera so the little pup has been rescued from a life of abuse. ......:cat:.....and the abuser has been exposed...lol......:websleuther:

What a total creep. It is a fond wish that little puppy grows into a beautiful big dog and maybe takes a nip at him. Nothing to get the pup in trouble of course, just enough to let the :censored: know that she's(?) a big girl now.

What a total loser.

What a total creep. It is a fond wish that little puppy grows into a beautiful big dog and maybe takes a nip at him. Nothing to get the pup in trouble of course, just enough to let the :censored: know that she's(?) a big girl now.

What a total loser.

I hope he's barred from ever owning another!
I hope his testicles wither up and drop off so he never gets a chance to reproduce & abuse children like that.

"Websleuther caught on video kicking CEO"

Now, there's a headline I'd like to see. ;)

"Websleuther caught on video kicking CEO"

Now, there's a headline I'd like to see. ;)

If you do, it'll be Linda7NJ :rocker: doing the kicking. I would totally put $$ on that one!

I want to know if the owner of that pup is still his friend...
He would need to be in hiding or protective custody if that were my pup!

It was his own dog.

It was his own dog.

No. It wasn't. Here is a quote from the d-bag himself:

“I am ashamed and deeply embarrassed… a minor frustration with a friend’s pet caused me to lose control of my emotional response… I would like to extend my apology to my family, company and clients, as I understand that this has also reflected negatively on them.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/des-hague-centerplate-ceo-kicking-puppy_n_5724772.html

It was his own dog. I have no idea why he claimed that dog belonged to his friend, but it was his dog.

"UPDATE: A spokeswoman for the BCSPCA told UT San Diego on Monday that the dog Hague was abusing in fact belonged to him, not his friend. The spokeswoman also said the BCSPCA has taken custody of the dog. Centerplate did not immediately return a request for comment from The Huffington Post."

Oh. Wow. I hadn't seen that article. Thanks jjenny.

Hope that poor girl is NEVER returned to him - b*****d!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back