TX TX - Frank Frazier, 18, Houston, 26 October 1990

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
5a776708-6132-4d5b-ab7d-02324f91cb34_zps9fd970e5.jpg

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/25/frank-frazier-cold-case/14596195/

Twenty-three years ago, Frank walked his sister from their west Houston home to her bus stop. A neighbor saw Frank chat with someone in front of the Frazier family home. However, he hasn't been seen since. "I knew right away something was wrong because our furniture had been moved," said Frazier.

Houston police detectives found Frank's blood on the family's couch, carpet and drops in their driveway.

"To this date, no body has been found," said Det. Mark Kral of the Houston Police Cold Case unit. "Nobody's come forward. So, we really need the public's help."

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/25/frank-frazier-cold-case/14601679/

Detectives originally heard rumors of gang involvement. However, those proved unfounded. "That was checked out back in the day, but I don't see that to be true," said Detective Mark Kral. "There was no gang affiliation with [Frank Frazier]."

Detective Kral is convinced that "somebody knows something." So, for leads he has scoured old crime scene photos, notes, reports, even an old newspaper article. Recently, he discovered something.

"We're tracking some DNA right now," said Kral. "[We're] testing some DNA and hopefully that will come back with some positive information."

Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/frazier_frank.html

For the past 24 years, there has only been one thing on the mind of Ms. Denise Frazier – finding her missing son Frank Frazier and being able to bury him if he is found to have been murdered.

Now with the help and financial support of community activist Quanell X, they are offering a $2,000 reward to anyone who is able to provide any leads concerning the whereabouts of her son’s body, and to help provide closure on this overwhelming and emotional ordeal.
http://forwardtimesonline.com/2013/index.php/state-local/item/1905-no-closure-%E2%80%A2-no-peace-houston-mother-offers-$2k-reward-for-whereabouts-of-son-missing-over-24-years-in-unsolved-cold-case

Hi guys,
just a post mortem warning before you look.
This John Doe is around the same height, similar ears and similar description. They gave him an age estimated between 12-17 but he has three small tattoos: A single heart on two fingers, MX on the Abdomen (Maybe for Mexico or motocross), and a green teardrop tattoo on his thigh (not described filled in or not which could vary in meaning). Photos of the tattoos aren't on NamUs.
He has a scar by his nose (a little different but it could have possibly healed).
I sent in this comparison this morning.
John Doe was found on a railroad track with a pipe near him. He was wearing a Calvin Klein shirt and had a single earring in his left ear. He does look young but I found it odd that his age estimate was younger than 18 unless he had dentals that said otherwise.

John Doe
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Frank Frazier
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• Frank Frazier vs 1996 John Doe.jpg
    Frank Frazier vs 1996 John Doe.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 8
Uncanny resemblance, but the Frank would have been 6 yrs older? Right?
Yes he would be six years older. It got me curious though because Frank's disappearance could have been drug related (that's what the police say) and John Doe was found with a pipe nearby. It makes me little suspicious about him being found on a railroad track.
Also, since the tattoos aren't posted online it's hard to tell if they were done professionally or not.

But then again this could be an entirely different person that just so happens to look like Frank that ended up smoking drugs on a railroad tack and ultimately met his demise. I feel sorry for this Doe. That's such a lonely way to go.

Yes he would be six years older. It got me curious though because Frank's disappearance could have been drug related (that's what the police say) and John Doe was found with a pipe nearby. It makes me little suspicious about him being found on a railroad track.
Also, since the tattoos aren't posted online it's hard to tell if they were done professionally or not.

But then again this could be an entirely different person that just so happens to look like Frank that ended up smoking drugs on a railroad tack and ultimately met his demise. I feel sorry for this Doe. That's such a lonely way to go.
Where did you find all those details?

I have the impression that it was a settling of scores... surely he owed money to someone or revenge for some fraudulent sale with a gang member or drug dealer...
We will surely never know what happened to him...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni