Siblings arrested for incest in church parking lot after watching The Notebook

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.cbs46.com/story/26377965...incest-in-effingham-county-church-parking-lot

While deputies checked the area they located a male and a female walking in the area. When deputies investigated further, deputies determined the couple were brother and sister and were having sex in a Kenworth Enterprise Tractor Trailer.

http://www.news.com.au/world/brothe...ing-the-notebook/story-fndir2ev-1227041235220

Police say Christopher Buckner, 20, and her half-brother Timothy Savoy, 25, admitted to committing incest three times after watching the Ryan Gosling romance The Notebook.

So wait....they were walking...

How does the leap to had sex happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wait....they were walking...

How does the leap to had sex happen?

They volunteered that info to the officer :facepalm:

That movie must be something else. Obviously hubby and I need to watch it :biggrin:

That movie must be something else. Obviously hubby and I need to watch it :biggrin:

Roflmao!!!

Oh jeepers, the reason they probably admitted to this (readily) was guilt. I certainly wouldn't condone such a thing, but I would think it was consensual, but I can't assume that it was. After all we know about assumptions...I just hope the court isn't too harsh IF that turns out to be the case. If not then find the truth.

Hahaha! It's my anniversary, maybe hubby and I will watch after the kids are in bed.

Not once but 3 times. Sick, sick, sick.

Hahaha! It's my anniversary, maybe hubby and I will watch after the kids are in bed.

And here I was waiting for the "50 Shades of Gray" movie to come out. Silly me, I could have just rented The Notebook :wink:

happy Anniversary to y'all :loveyou:

Wait

What?

Oh Hell to the no!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members