GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

BwpSnZNIUAA1FMc.jpg

No additional info from LE yet?

Someone asked why this wasn't on the news and they said the police said they needed to be patient that they didn't want to put it out there yet..It would interfere with the investigation. The apartments she went to seemed to be a gated community and the parking garage has cameras in it per people on FB that live there. Hope she is found soon.

The FB post says she was last seen shopping but the missing poster says she was at a apartment. I'm sure friends with her had been interviewed but at 3 am on a Saturday night, imo, she was partying. I see that Shops at Legacy is a all inclusive dining, shopping , bars and luxury apartment complex which means there should be plenty of surveillance cameras around. Let's hope they reveal some clues.

Someone asked why this wasn't on the news and they said the police said they needed to be patient that they didn't want to put it out there yet..It would interfere with the investigation. The apartments she went to seemed to be a gated community and the parking garage has cameras in it per people on FB that live there. Hope she is found soon.
Maybe they want to gather more interviews and not "spook" anyone.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...isappear-woman-shops-legacy-missing/15063759/

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano very early Saturday morning. She hasn't been heard from since, and police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Tilley says Morris' car was found in the parking garage of the shopping center. He adds that her cell phone is dead, but investigators are trying to locate the last connection it made.

Police also plan to check Morris' bank records and surveillance video from the parking garage.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/09-04-14-missing-person-christina-morris-plano/

Her mother, Anna Chiovare Morris, says that Christina's 2001 silver Celica was found in her friend's parking garage on September 2. She believes her daughter's cell phone may be turned off or the battery is dead.

"When I call her, it goes straight to her voicemail, which is full," Morris says.

yikes My friend asked me to go there after work yesterday she wanted to buy a friend of ours Chocolate as she is depressed! I was too tired to go but I have heard NOTHING of this ! there are lots of happy hour places there too to drink, usually the bars close at 2

My cousin is friends with her I think. I just messaged her and told her about websleuths. She us heartsick about this.

As I've said before, I've been reading on websleuth for years but inky recently began to start posting and with 2 little ones, it's hard to keep up sometimes. But this is the first time there's a personal connection.

We currently have 68 guests on this thread. Please, y'all, join up and talk to us about Christina, and where she could be.

Look at Christinas facebook, scroll down to a status about karma from October and read the comments on it...

it's from almost a year ago, but still..

Why were police not notified until Tuesday?

It seems to me that she was either abducted from the parking garage.

I hope they interview the friend she was with

Per facebook, her boyfriend also said Christina went out with 4 friends.

How close to the interstate are the Shops At Legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letters