Teens dump body fluids/waste on autistic classmate in ice bucket challenge

zwiebel

Reaction score
A group of Ohio teens have sent the ice bucket challenge plunging to the depths. The 14-year-old classmate they did this to has autism. This happened Wednesday and further details haven't been released yet, so I don't know if there'll be consequences for those involved.

'According to Police, a group of Bay Village high school students convinced their classmate to do the ALS ice bucket challenge. Instead of filling the bucket with ice water they filled it with feces, urine, and spit. Then while recording, the bucket was dumped from a roof and onto the special needs teenager. The video was later posted to Instagram.'

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...uring-als-ice-bucket-challenge-in-bay-village

The family has asked that the video - which was filmed using the boy's own phone which had been taken from him - be shown to the public. The boy didn't realize what had happened at first, and when he did, was too embarrassed to tell. School authorities and police are taking this very seriously, saying it's definitely not a prank and is possibly a crime.

“Once we found out about it, we were just horrified,” said Diane, the mother of the Bay High School student. She claimed her youngest son was videotaped as feces, urine, spit and cigarette butts were dumped on his head by a group of juveniles.'

Video at the link.

http://fox8.com/2014/09/03/mom-ice-bucket-challenge-turned-into-sick-joke-against-son-with-autism/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 232
I agree they need to be charged with assault or something equally serious. This is NOT funny, it is not a prank. It is an attack by some seriously disturbed teens.At the very least, these kids need a few thousand community service our cleaning porta potties, park bathrooms, and other equally vile tasks for a long time. This is horrible.

Here in NY, just spitting at somebody is considered an assault. I wish the authorities would charge these kids-and I hope their prospective colleges find out about this. Who does something like this?

This makes me boiling mad. I have a child who is currently being tested for ASD. Let me tell y'all something...like it or not, if that was my child, you'd be talking about me in a thread on WS. This is deplorable. Bless his heart...I am soooo sad that this happened to him. I wish I could give him a big hug and protect him from people like this for the rest of forever. No one deserves this.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow. What complete little cowardly pigs. Since they posted this online because they were obviously proud of what they had done, they should have their faces plastered on the news so everyone can see the jerks behind this. If my child did this I would have to have someone else watch them because I couldn't even look at them.

I hope they face hefty and harsh legal trouble. And I hope they experience the true pain of disappointing your parents. Also, I would know who would be on toilet cleaning duty for the rest of their time spent living with me.

This just breaks my heart- I have avoided clicking on this thread but felt I needed too.

I am so sad, I can't even feel anger.

My son is 15, a freshman in High school and has Down syndrome- this is one of my biggest fears... someone playing a cruel joke on him or making a joke of him.

The parents of those kids should be ashamed, I hope they are, otherwise I guess we know where these kids get it from.

I agree with the other posters- community service cleaning public toilets for A LONG TIME.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back