RAMSEY FAMILY WEBSITE ... where?

cappuccina

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo, Toth, duuuuddddeee,

Jacob Wetterling's mom Patti, whose son was abducted and never found many years ago, not only mantains a website about him, but has established an entire foundation that is extremely active in dealing with lost/missing child issues....

The Wetterlings were much, much less affluent than the Ramseys and still are....This is just one example where parents with an child who has been murdered or kidnapped, but where the case is still unsolved, continue to not only stay actively involved, but also help others...unlike the Ramseys...IMO...

www.jwf.org

Ah, cappy!!! Good to see you again. I believe John and Patsy DID NOT include a helpful website in their 'getting on with their lives' attitude. They are SO confused...on the one hand vowing to spend the rest of their lives finding JB's killer, on the other, putting it all behind them and just getting on with their lives. Like a car wreck in their heads...creating the same for us who try to figure this all out. OUCH!

To be fair, it's probably somewhat different when your child has never been found than when your child is found dead.

No Blazeboy, it's been gone for a few years.

Personally, I don't care if they have a website or not, what bothers me is they should live up to what they said in their book about the tip lines and the foundation. Since the book is still being sold and has not been changed, it contains information that is not true.

I understand what you're saying maxi, but there are just as many foundations, websites, etc. set up by parents whose children, unfortunately have been found murdered, whether the perpetrator has been found or not...Klaas, Walsh, Van Dam, Runnion, the list goes on...

The Ramseys, IMO, stand out with their utter lack of regard for not only their daughter's brutal murder, but also vis a vis their unwillingness to help anyone else, and their "entitlement" and faux Christian attitude....It's a bit much, doncha' think?

...Hi imon! How are you?

Well Blaze by now I would have thought that you would have a anti-Ramsey Website?

Originally posted by cappuccina
I understand what you're saying maxi, but there are just as many foundations, websites, etc. set up by parents whose children, unfortunately have been found murdered, whether the perpetrator has been found or not...Klaas, Walsh, Van Dam, Runnion, the list goes on...

The Ramseys, IMO, stand out with their utter lack of regard for not only their daughter's brutal murder, but also vis a vis their unwillingness to help anyone else, and their "entitlement" and faux Christian attitude....It's a bit much, doncha' think?

...Hi imon! How are you?

Hi cappy!!! Nice to see you posting. I DO concur that the R's attitude toward maintaining a website for finding JB's killer is maddening. :mad: Of all the things Patsy has pulled together for pageants, debating teams in HS, etc., you'd think she could muster up some way to try to get a website going. Same for her hubby, Mr. Computer CEO. Not to mention their siblings. I sure don't want to hear the excuse that they will get heckling replies because they need to just suck it up and DO IT! That idea only confirms the reason for a ransom note to begin with. JMO, of course. How's the kiddies, cappy?

How good would you be doing Imon? With your children and maintaining a website , and posting as much as you do , cooking cleaning house? Making sure the kids do homework. Their chores. Spending time with them. Buying groceries. Christmas gifts. Never coment unless you have walked a mile in their shoes. <grining>

Originally posted by SisterSocks
How good would you be doing Imon? With your children and maintaining a website , and posting as much as you do , cooking cleaning house? Making sure the kids do homework. Their chores. Spending time with them. Buying groceries. Christmas gifts. Never coment unless you have walked a mile in their shoes. <grining>

Hey, dearie...my daughter wasn't killed in my basement and if I'd made a vow to find her killer, you can put in the bank, I'd have a website up...........regardless of other duties/desires.

Hey Imon------ but you have had bad things in your life surely ?

Thanks for calling me girlie it made me giddy being young and Girlie =) <winking big now>

:nono:

Don't start up. If you must squabble, take it out to the Parking Lot.

Off Subject: I know about the Westerfield case - but

What was "Danielle's Law?"

It's fine by me if the Ramseys don't have a website etc. IMO the last thing the world needs is more pointless Ramsey bullspin stinkin' up the cosmos.

Although if they had half a brain between them, they'd realize that sincere charity enterprises would be a lot better for their image (and damage control) than the spin tours.

Lynn,

Brenda Van Dam with the assistance of Gloria Allred introduced a bill into the California legislature named "Danielle's Law." In California, "special circumstances" can warrant the death penalty, and the bill seeks special circumstances for the murder of a child in their bed. Westerfield was charged with special circumstances because of the kidnapping, but if you recall, his attorney tried to save his client's life by implying if Danielle was killed in her bed, then there was no kidnapping....

Originally posted by cappuccina
Yo, Toth, duuuuddddeee,

Jacob Wetterling's mom Patti, whose son was abducted and never found many years ago, not only mantains a website about him, but has established an entire foundation that is extremely active in dealing with lost/missing child issues....

The Wetterlings were much, much less affluent than the Ramseys and still are....This is just one example where parents with an child who has been murdered or kidnapped, but where the case is still unsolved, continue to not only stay actively involved, but also help others...unlike the Ramseys...IMO...

www.jwf.org

cappuccina...greatful-and THANK YOU for insight/info...muchly appreciated my me/mine!:) :D :cool: ;)

Originally posted by Maxi
To be fair, it's probably somewhat different when your child has never been found than when your child is found dead.

Hum...I agree to "disagree"... a child's DEATH/MURDER ... is IMHO unconceivible/unacceptable!...but I did try to understand with "an open mind" but walking in mom's shoes (if I was her) and being the only daughter with the man I love...I would be moving mountains for "answers!"...IMHO "LIFE IS NOT FAIR" but I did try/hope for that...JonBenet deserved better IMHO!?!~!;) :( :) :D :dontknow:

Originally posted by Sabrina
No Blazeboy, it's been gone for a few years.

Personally, I don't care if they have a website or not, what bothers me is they should live up to what they said in their book about the tip lines and the foundation. Since the book is still being sold and has not been changed, it contains information that is not true.

I agree...another LIE by the R's?:dontknow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back