CANADA Canada - Matthew Kustra, 27, Montreal, QC, 4 Sept 2014

DayLea

Reaction score
Family searches for missing NDG man
http://globalnews.ca/news/1554036/family-searches-for-missing-ndg-man/

Missing man: Matthew Kustra last seen 5 days ago
http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2014/09/09/missing-man-matthew-kustra-last-seen-5-days-ago

Montreal man, 27, missing since Sept. 4
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Montreal+missing+since+Sept/10188890/story.html

kustra.jpg

Paraphrased from the above articles:
-Last seen at PJ's Pub on Jacques St in the NDG (Notre-Dame-de-Grâce) neighbourhood of Montreal at approx 10pm
-Was at the pub to watch a football game
-Told friends he was meeting someone and would return in 20 minutes
-Did not have any ID on him
-Wearing grey tee-shirt with red wording "Bad Boy", Lucky Brand jeans, grey Nike running shoes.
-5'6" or 5'8", 178 lbs, green eyes, brown hair and beard
-Has wife and three-year-old daughter at home

I see there are 30 guests viewing this thread right now - this is good news as it means word of Matthew's disappearance is spreading quickly.

I would like to invite you all to join the forum and this discussion. Whether you are a family member, friend, or concerned citizen - it doesn't matter, all are welcome. We are a supportive community and we are here to work towards Matthew being found.

Any activity on his cell phone?

If he stepped out to meet someone, correspondence with that person would likely be found on his phone records.

Can't seem to find any social media for Matthew...was hoping to add more pictures.

Matthew does not have a drug history per comments on the Facebook Page.

The Missing Children's Network has offered their assistance on the Facebook page which is wonderful to see.

Where are you, Matthew?

I'm wondering about surveillance in the area, it needs to be checked ASAP if there is any!

‘He’s my baby': Mother of missing NDG man pleads for public’s help
http://globalnews.ca/news/1556320/hes-my-baby-mother-of-missing-ndg-man-pleads-for-publics-help/
On Tuesday, investigators seized security camera footage from PJ’s Pub.
Janice Kustra described her son as a “clean-cut young man with no health problems or enemies.”

The article also states that Matthew is the former co-owner of the bar Liquid Lounge, on Sherbrooke Street West. It was destroyed in a fire in May and arson is suspected.

Matthew works in the construction industry, and is Janice's only child :(

I would think his phone would indicate some calls or texts to the person he was meeting.

I'm trying to think of who you'd meet in the middle of a football game for 20 minutes. If he has no id, does that mean he left his wallet behind, or did he take it but left his id home that night?

I would think his phone would indicate some calls or texts to the person he was meeting.

I'm trying to think of who you'd meet in the middle of a football game for 20 minutes. If he has no id, does that mean he left his wallet behind, or did he take it but left his id home that night?

Welcome to Ws. Ceedee, good points!

‘He’s my baby': Mother of missing NDG man pleads for public’s help
http://globalnews.ca/news/1556320/hes-my-baby-mother-of-missing-ndg-man-pleads-for-publics-help/

The article also states that Matthew is the former co-owner of the bar Liquid Lounge, on Sherbrooke Street West. It was destroyed in a fire in May and arson is suspected.

Matthew works in the construction industry, and is Janice's only child :(

My heart goes out to his wife , kids and mom, from the link...

"Janice Kustra is worried her son’s life may be in danger.

“My mind doesn’t want to go there, but it does,” Janice Kustra said.

“In my heart, he wouldn’t be away this long and not contact his wife or daughter.”

Matthew Kustra’s most distinguishable feature is a scar across the bridge of his nose.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911, or to contact the Montreal Police Info-Crime hotline: 514-393-1133."

:bump:

Bumping for Matthew and his family. New posts on the Facebook page from a few hours ago. No updates but they are requesting that people continue to share and pray. His wife and daughter need him home!

We are all so traceable, with social media and text messaging, and cameras everywhere,...yet people are still disappearing without a trace, all over North America...I'm baffled. This young man's honest face haunts me,and Montreal hits very close to home. For some reason I always feel safe there, even at night.
The scar in the picture supplied seems recent. Is there a story behind it?
Is he a hockey player by chance? Is he fluent in French and English?
Was he considering the purchase of a car/truck/motorcycle/snowmobile/sporting equipment/ and perhaps met someone nearby about that?
Montreal is big on live UFC, is he a part of that world? (spectator).

We are all so traceable, with social media and text messaging, and cameras everywhere,...yet people are still disappearing without a trace, all over North America...I'm baffled. This young man's honest face haunts me,and Montreal hits very close to home. For some reason I always feel safe there, even at night.
The scar in the picture supplied seems recent. Is there a story behind it?
Is he a hockey player by chance? Is he fluent in French and English?
Was he considering the purchase of a car/truck/motorcycle/snowmobile/sporting equipment/ and perhaps met someone nearby about that?
Montreal is big on live UFC, is he a part of that world? (spectator).

BBM. It would seem so. Photo from the Facebook page:
Kustrahockey.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie