Phoenix: 2-3 year old Alma found on street. Police seek unknown parents

zwiebel

Reaction score
Phoenix Police are trying to identify a little girl found alone this morning, and whoever is supposed to be responsible for her.

The girl is 2 to 3 years old. Apparently, her name is Alma.

She was found at 5:15 a.m. in a neighborhood at 71st Avenue and Holly Street, which is near 67th Avenue and McDowell Rd.

Anyone who knows where this girl belongs should contact police at 602-262-6151.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 159
She is adorable! I can't imagine not missing her. I hope her parent(s) are ok and not a victim of a crime.

Something is not right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping that maybe parents were sleeping and she snuck out of the house. But it's not far off 9am. I'd have thought parents of such a young child would have been awake by now.

I was hoping that maybe parents were sleeping and she snuck out of the house. But it's not far off 9am. I'd have thought parents of such a young child would have been awake by now.

This was my first thought too. Precious little girl....

I believe this is the general vicinity of the intersection she was found at. What in the world? Adorable little girl. I wonder if she was in those clothes at the time or if they provided her with clothes? Is that a backpack on her lap? The color matches her cute shirt. She looks well taken care of "except" for... WHERE ARE HER PARENTS??

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.469...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sacjYrM0XBm4aPNKY-3wCHw!2e0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back