Canada - Don Frigo, 70, shot to death on horseback, Clinton, ON, 13 Sept 2014

everything's gone quiet so maybe they arrested someone? haven't heard about injuries or anything

everything's gone quiet so maybe they arrested someone? haven't heard about injuries or anything

I hear three shot, one dead on horseback in the Hullet swamp area.
Have not heard of a motive nor a suspect or suspects.
Our local scanner is quiet, I suspect they switched to a secure frequency.
Facebook is also quiet.

Also have read it described as a shooting spree.
Will look for a link so I don't get In trouble.

Heard there were a lot of pot plants found where the shooting occurred. Swamp is known
locally for being a good grow location, dozens of trails and easy to get lost. Lots of rumours as to the victims.

Scott Miller CTV
28 minutes ago ·
OPP helicopter now involved for possible shooter near Clinton. Police not releasing any details yet, but a credible source says 1 man is dead, his wife injured after being shot by a man in Hullett Conservation area yesterday. Apparently the couple were riding horses while running their dogs when a man stepped out of a car and shot them. This information HAS NOT been confirmed by police. Residents I spoke say they are worried and a little scared. The lack of information frustrates them.

16 Likes · 7 Comments

I just heard an update on my local news that there is currently a manhunt going on and that all residents should stay indoors.

I do not have a link to confirm.

So maybe the horse riders came too close to a pot grow?

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/09/13/heavy-police-presence-following-reports-of-shooting

Police lockdown community north of Clinton after man killed in shooting

Police cruisers and officers were situated along London Rd. (formerly Hwy. 4) and at the ends of Conservation Rd. and Hydro Line Rd. between Clinton and Londesborough.

Traffic has been diverted from the rural roads. Several people stopped by the road blocks and were told they could not pass into the area.

Police had at least one street taped off as a crime scene, with an ambulance waiting nearby on standby.

Scott Miller CTV
1 hour ago ·
Police are confirming very little about the situation north of Clinton. They have confirmed a man was found dead at the Hullett Wildlife Area..and they are investigating that death. POLICE have NOT confirmed the following version of events but, What I have learned from talking to area residents with knowledge of Saturdays incident that a husband and wife from Toronto were shot while training their hunting dogs. They were taking part in a bird-dogging competition at the Hullett Marsh this week/weekend. Residents say they stayed a little later to practice on Saturday afternoon when a man in a light blue car pulled up to them a shot the husband on horseback. His wife was wounded as she fled.… Continue Reading
The rest of the post can be found on Scott Miller CTV Facebook Page. I think it's ok to post because he is a verified news reporter.

This is just whack. Sounds personal? Scary. We live in the City but own some acres outside our City where My Hubby,Son and a few Friends duck hunt. We only train the Dog we own and other Friend Hunters we let in on the field to train theirs. I cant even imagine. Heck my Son and Dog were actually out at the field tonight. Such a tragedy.
ETA-not same City but not that far away!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back