VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

astridxx

Reaction score
BREAKING: MISSING FEMALE FROM UVA.

The Charlottesville Police Department is investigating a missing person incident involving a University of Virginia student, Hannah Elizabeth Graham.

Hannah is a white female and 18 years old. She is approximately 5'11" tall with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and has freckles. She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13, 2014.

Anyone with information regarding Hannah is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000. Michael Gibson Chief, University Police
As soon as I hear more I will UPDATE you right here.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO HELP FIND HANNAH

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

I sincerely hope this isn't related to the other disappearances in and around the cville area. I hope she's found alive and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the exact same thing! I immediately thought of Morgan Harrington, Alexis Murphy, Sage Smith, Samantha Clarke, and others.
Still praying that they are found.
----------------------------
I sincerely hope this isn't related to the other disappearances in and around the cville area. I hope she's found alive and well.

Hoping she is either found soon or comes home soon. Following..

This just sounds all too familiar. :(. Hoping for your safe return, Hannah.

More information released:

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...-Report-of-Missing-UVa-Student-275123281.html

The Charlottesville Police Department is investigating the disappearance of a University of Virginia student, who was last seen over the weekend.

Police are actively investigating the disappearance of 18-year-old Hannah Elizabeth Graham.

She was reported missing on Sunday, September 14, at 4:34 p.m.

Graham is a white female, approximately 5'11" tall with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and has freckles. She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs.

Graham was last seen Friday night/Saturday morning between midnight and 1 a.m. According to friends, she was last seen around the area of Camden Plaza Apartments in Charlottesville. Friends also believe she may have been down Main Street or on Wertland Street, past the UVa. Corner.

Detectives have been working to find Graham since learning of her disappearance. A search using a bloodhound was conducted Sunday evening, but that search did not turn up anything useful.

Anyone with information regarding Hannah is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or CrimeStoppers at 434-977-4000.

:( Just saw this on my FB feed. Makes you never want to send your children off to college, hits home with my oldest going to college for the first time now.

Ditto, but this time, Randy Taylor is in jail.

She has a somewhat unique look, being so tall (5'11'') and also thin. Her brows are also uniquely shaped. Perhaps some witnesses who may have seen her after she sent her last text will remember seeing he and speak up with more information.

Was the text indicative of distress I wonder?

Saw the news about ANOTHER missing gal in Charlottesville and IMMEDIATELY thought of Morgan Harrington. Both tall, thin...both around the same age, both alone at night on a Charlottesville street, both wearing black.

Samantha Clarke's disapperance has been loosely tied to some degenerate older man who was linked to and I believe convicted of the murder of another young lady from the area (Samantha had a phone call with this man the night she vanished but hasn't been found.) Although he hasn't been convicted of harming or murdering Samantha, circumstantial evidence at least makes him a suspect in her disappearance. However, I believe I read that he is in jail.

But Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington at this point have some striking similarities. So striking the police should consider it a possibility at the very least.

Gil Harrington always has said a killer walks among us in Charlottesville and he is just waiting and waiting until he strikes again.

I will pray this isn't the case...but it makes me very uneasy.

The Harrington's did a great job getting the media's attention for Morgan. Perhaps they will be in contact with Hannah's family to share some tips or provide some contact information of those who can help them.

It is so import an to saturate the media with this girl's face and information NOW before memories fade.

The DM notes that she is not a citizen, and is here on a green card. It says her parents are from England. If she has a british accent that is good news, it would make her more memorable to potential witnesses and also will make it easier to verify or debunk possible sightings/tips. Also her freckles are so thick they are a bit distinctive as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member