IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kristy Kelley
eR2iZDM.jpg

Warrick Co. Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) -
The Warrick County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in a missing persons investigation.

Authorities say 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville was last seen in Boonville early Friday morning and did not show up for work and has not contacted family members or friends. They tell us she was last seen in Boonville around 1:30 a.m. on August 15 wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, blue jean shorts, and sandals. The Sheriff's Office says there is no indication of any foul play at this time.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...ng-person-search/41554/4cDyBl1W9E2pAKdd1HV89Q

FF5pQ3z.jpg
ox7jJSK.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/mj9jsnz (not the actual vehicle)

Kristy Kelley is believed to have been driving a 2003 Silver Nissan Xterra, Indiana plate SZF858

If anyone has information, call the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office at 812-897-6180.

Kristy Kelley Case Map

Facebook page: Help Find Kristy Kelley

Thread #1

Here is a satellite view of VFW and area to TF (where the surveillance video "may" have recorded Kristy's car); It is .4 miles from VFW to TF and both are circled:
View attachment 57749

Attachments

• VFW to TF.png
    VFW to TF.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 636
Please continue here at Thread #3.

New Reward Offered in Kristy Kelley Search
09/12/2014 09:06 PM

Family and friends of missing Boonville woman, Kristy Kelley, are hoping a reward will help bring their loved one home.

A $2,000 reward is now being offered in the case to the person who finds Kristy and brings her back to her children and parents.

I sure thought by Thread 3 we would have a lot more info than we currently have! I guess we better keep working...

I was thinking last night that those last known people to see KK that night are probably under close scrutiny by LE. There was a POI in Joelles case and that person turned out having nothing to do with it. Everyone should be right up there on the suspect list unless they have an airtight alibi. But there could possibly be a twist in KK case too. One we didnt see coming.

I was thinking last night that those last known people to see KK that night are probably under close scrutiny by LE. There was a POI in Joelles case and that person turned out having nothing to do with it. Everyone should be right up there on the suspect list unless they have an airtight alibi. But there could possibly be a twist in KK case too. One we didnt see coming.

A twist? You mean something we never thought of? Now I'm curious! ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Those pictures in the river- there are no leaves on the trees, so they were taken during the winter. Also, how do they know for sure those are submerged vehicles? They could be a lot of things. Some people have no qualms about throwing old vehicles, appliances, etc into the river because they are too lazy to take it to the dump, or they don't want to pay disposal fees.

March 2014 looks like when they were taken via GE dates. And they don't know for sure, but I do think it merits further investigation for the sake of other cases. Could be nothing, could be something (obviously by date not related to Kristy, but I keep thinking about the ones that were found decades later this summer).

Has there been any word on those water searches? Do any locals know if they are still searching?

Another interesting thing is 62 splits into two lanes going both ways with side streets in between them. So, she would have to go even further on Hwy 62, and then go back south to either her parents' home, OR Southside. It makes no sense that she was heading through the Walnut intersection. I believe it was not her driving if that was her SUV; it would be someone else who took her heading to God knows where.

And if she were going to Southside Bar, taking Walnut would be the way to go. But she did not turn on Walnut, as the Tastee Freeze is at the intersection of Walnut and Hwy 66. She kept travelling on Hwy 66 passing through the intersection of Walnut and Hwy 66.

Again, very interesting...

This shows that she did not turn onto Walnut, as the Tastee Freeze is on the north west corner of Walnut and Hwy 62. But her SUV (again, if it was her SUV) is driving PAST the Tastee Freeze; thus already having gone through the intersection of Walnut and Hwy 62. So, she did not turn east onto Walnut. She continued north on Hwy 62. Again, even going to the Southside bar, she would turn onto Walnut going east. She did not.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...ata=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4bb584052c48c189

This video, if it is her SUV, does show her heading north on Hwy 62, as the Tastee Freeze is on the west side of Hwy 62.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/20/where-missing-mom-kristy-kelley

Forgive me for not knowing this, can someone bring me up speed on the video. I remember reading it is believed that she turned around and came back towards the VFW. Is this still believed to be accurate. If so, is this video of her (allegedly) driving away or towards the VFW and if so the first or second time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back