Horrified toddler sees bearded dad's clean-shaven look for the first time

zwiebel

Reaction score
A doting dad decided to have fun surprising his little toddler, by quickly shaving off the beard it looks like he's had since she was born.

There's no sufficient way to describe how wrong it went. Let's just say, that's one little girl who doesn't need any warnings about stranger danger.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/.../16/peekaboo-surprise-youtube-video/15704899/

[video=youtu;XgMPV3slCis]http://youtu.be/XgMPV3slCis[/video]

Aw poor kid, she was really frightened.

I don't understand the humor. It's lost on me.
Poor kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad did this to me when I was younger, 5-7 age range, before vacation one year. He came home from work and looked at me though the window not realizing I wouldn't recognize him. Scared me to death.

Poor baby was scared ****less, not funny.

jmo

My dad did this to me when I was younger, 5-7 age range, before vacation one year. He came home from work and looked at me though the window not realizing I wouldn't recognize him. Scared me to death.

My dad tried...shaved off his mustache...no one noticed:) lol

My granddaughter when she was a tiny little baby loved my husbands beard tickled on her face, but then all of a sudden she was scared of him.
She is now 13 months old.
When I told him about this, and he saw the video, we wondered, if he shaved will she begin to smile and interact with him? lol
She now watches him, and she'll watch him leave, no crying but no kisses. Maybe he should shave.

Now to this video, all I could say was Bless her and daddy's heart. I don't think he meant any harm to his little baby girl.

My granddaughter when she was a tiny little baby loved my husbands beard tickled on her face, but then all of a sudden she was scared of him.
She is now 13 months old.
When I told him about this, and he saw the video, we wondered, if he shaved will she begin to smile and interact with him? lol
She now watches him, and she'll watch him leave, no crying but no kisses. Maybe he should shave.

Now to this video, all I could say was Bless her and daddy's heart. I don't think he meant any harm to his little baby girl.

I don't think he meant any harm either...I just didn't understand what he found soooo funny he laughed at his daughters fear.

So....I clicked on the video, expecting to feel a warm fuzzy....and felt so bad for the baby... :(

These parents obviously have no idea how a toddler brain works....

So....I clicked on the video, expecting to feel a warm fuzzy....and felt so bad for the baby... :(

These parents obviously have no idea how a toddler brain works....

Warm fuzzys are in news that will make you smile. I thought about it. But then thought, no. That's why it's here in bizarre. :)

I think daddy better get a fake beard!

This otherwise good doting Dad really needs to grow another beard, starting immediately.
Then, when dear little daughter has got used to bearded daddy, daddy can gradually trim the beard shorter and shorter. So little daughter has forgotten her scare.
Then he can shave it off. Otherwise this scare is going to affect her bonding with her Daddy.

He did not mean any harm, he thought she could recognize his voice and would connect that to his new (beardless) face.....WRONG..!
Now this scare is going to affect their bonding, he really should grow another beard immediately..

This otherwise good doting Dad really needs to grow another beard, starting immediately.
Then, when dear little daughter has got used to bearded daddy, daddy can gradually trim the beard shorter and shorter. So little daughter has forgotten her scare.
Then he can shave it off. Otherwise this scare is going to affect her bonding with her Daddy.

He did not mean any harm, he thought she could recognize his voice and would connect that to his new (beardless) face.....WRONG..!
Now this scare is going to affect their bonding, he really should grow another beard immediately..
It will not affect their strong bond, it will be something they laugh at for years to come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back