CA - Patricia Krenwinkle today

Oh Phttt.

Don't fall for her self pity crap. The reason she's the longest incarcerated woman in California is no remorse. She cries for herself and no one else. She STILL blames Charlie…. all his fault. His control. She wasn't loved as a child. She always only talks about herself and she hardly ever references the victims she brutally (and gleefully) murdered. And when she does refer to the murders, it's so impersonal…. "the wreckage" and phrases like that….never murder, never any names. When she gets tears in her voice, it is always when she's talking about herself. And you can go to youtube and watch years worth of parole hearings….. it's always about her and no real remorse for what she did. She reminds me of someone who uses big words and tries to portray herself as someone learned and intelligent. I sure as hell don't want her living next door to me!

Whatever, Patricia. Parole denied. You're never getting out alive.

But she's right. Her choices were horrific.

Oh Phttt.

Don't fall for her self pity crap. The reason she's the longest incarcerated woman in California is no remorse. She cries for herself and no one else. She STILL blames Charlie…. all his fault. His control. She wasn't loved as a child. She always only talks about herself and she hardly ever references the victims she brutally (and gleefully) murdered. And when she does refer to the murders, it's so impersonal…. "the wreckage" and phrases like that….never murder, never any names. When she gets tears in her voice, it is always when she's talking about herself. And you can go to youtube and watch years worth of parole hearings….. it's always about her and no real remorse for what she did. She reminds me of someone who uses big words and tries to portray herself as someone learned and intelligent. I sure as hell don't want her living next door to me!
Yeah, I wasted 9 min. of my life watching it and got the same impressions as you. She doesn't actually apologize to her victims or own up to her part in what she did. Everything was glossed over in vague terms and giving her life over to Manson. She fails to realize that was a choice she made- to do his bidding in a very vicious way. Did her tell her to use the victims blood to write "Death to the Pigs"??? Why is she "the longest incarcerated woman"? What happened to Leslie Van Houten??? Shouldn't she have been in as long? And how did being so violent equate to love???

No, Leslie hasn't been in as long. During the first trial, her attorney mysteriously disappeared and was found dead (right after Manson told him in court "I don't ever want to see your face again attorney). Her trial was declared a mistrial and she was free for a year before she was tried again. So she hasn't been in as long as Susan and Patricia.

No, Leslie hasn't been in as long. During the first trial, her attorney mysteriously disappeared and was found dead (right after Manson told him in court "I don't ever want to see your face again attorney). Her trial was declared a mistrial and she was free for a year before she was tried again. So she hasn't been in as long as Susan and Patricia.
Susan Atkins died in prison of breast cancer.

Yes, and the parole board wouldn't give her a compassionate leave to die at home, so I really doubt that little Miss Leslie or Miss Patty will ever get out. My heart breaks.

Not!

Just curious, why is this thread filed under Crimes- Spotlight on Children???

I was just wondering that too! Well…Sharon Tate was pregnant….shrug.

And I just remembered poor Steven Parent…he was a teen.

Senselessly butchering a pregnant woman (among others) = lost cause. She should be shown the same mercy she showed to her victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back