GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

The Rules

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Please leave rumors out of the discussion as they tend to grow legs.

Thank you all and welcome all new members!

Some more photos of the search for reference (from September 7), not sure if they've been posted:

Search for missing woman shifts to Lewisville, Allen

The search for Christina Morris moved to Lewisville Lake on September 7, 2014, where volunteers scoured the shoreline and trash bins for clues. (Photo: WFAA)

View attachment 59164
View attachment 59161
View attachment 59162
View attachment 59163

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/denton-county/2014/09/07/christina-morris-search-lewisville-lake/15256583/

I'm going to bring over a few of the last posts from Thread 4.

Salem

Great had a huge post that got deleted during forum closing. Irritating will,have to post tomorrow. Nebraska furniture mart is over 502k square feet budding, the parking alone is 58 acres and no telling how many acres the rest of the area with creeks and ditches. Just hope it was searched, easy place to dump a body

Great had a huge post that got deleted during forum closing. Irritating will,have to post tomorrow. Nebraska furniture mart is over 502k square feet budding, the parking alone is 58 acres and no telling how many acres the rest of the area with creeks and ditches. Just hope it was searched, easy place to dump a body

Below is what I had written in last forum. Sure wish we had some news. Hoping they really have exhausted ALL possible areas they believe that it's possible she could be.

I've mentioned it a few times and if anyone else has or responded I may not have seen and I don't frequent the web sleuths nor do I know LE protocol on searches and where or what gives them reasons,for where they look when searching but never has it been mentioned or talked about searching the construction zones and areas around the shops of legacy. If it was a random abduction and someone who may be working on the area on assignment it's possible they knew where cement would be poured next day or where mounds of dirt were available. I pray to God she left on her own but also I sure hope when professional TES was in town they made note of the massive amount of construction such as the Nebraska Furniture, improvements to highway 121 and some if the other high rise parking garages. I certainly can't imagine someone as close to her family as it appears she was just up and leaving. She didn't appear from my perspective to be walking as if she were drunk or stumbling, maybe slightly offset from texting, I've done that before but she looks to be walking normal and with no proper videos other than the one shown and no details or items left behind it just all seems so bizarre. I sure hope there is a break or lead soon. If she where my friend there is no way I would have waited for four days to follow up to see how she was doing and I like most of you don't understand why the BF waited so long either but from something stated by her brother that I recall reading about her going off the radar before that maybe it's slightly possible she had spent days before not calling others and she was ok so they didn't think anything of it and I sure feel bad for each of them because they have to live with knowing that they could have possibly helped had they only thought to call or check in her. Please let her discovery/return be soon and with answers so those living in this area and those who love her can have peace. I'm sure there are cases like this all over the world and I followed the Natalie Holloway and all I can say is please don't let this be anything close to that as far as the ending. Praying for you Christina and hoping you find strength from within to hang in there until your found or brought home.

Candlelight ceremony location changed to Celebration Park. Still tomorrow at 8pm.

Bringing forward the video clip currently being analyzed, per txyorkiemom:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/Clip/10551559/people-search-plano-for-missing-woman%23.VAkNKL7pMTo

Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

http://i.imgur.com/kEp986g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member