GUILTY PA - Dalishia Salter for child abuse, Wilkinsburg, 2014

Snoods

Reaction score
David Bryant arrived at his ex-girlfriend's house in Wilkinsburg on Saturday to find their infant son on the front porch. The child's eyes were purple and swollen, and he had cuts under his nose.

Bryant, 25, sounds panicked at the sight of his 11-month-old son, Daviere, in a video Bryant began taking as he approached the steps of the two-story duplex where his ex-girlfriend, Dalishia Salter, 22, lives.

“You beat my son like that, yo? You hit my son like that, yo? What the (expletive) is wrong with you?” he says.

Salter repeatedly tells Bryant to “get out my crib” and says, “I told you to get him."

http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/6813163-74/bryant-child-video#axzz3Di7UgqNY

Here is the video David took when picking up his son after allegedly receiving angry texts from Dalishia threatening to hurt Daviere. Photos of these texts are on FB and other SM, just google Dalishia Salter text messages.

[video=youtube;tGUlPlFQWRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUlPlFQWRg[/video]

DS has been arrested and DB now has a warrant out for his arrest. DS claims the injuries came from a flat-screen tv falling on him, but LE says there are signs consistent with some long-term abuse.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/police-mom-jailed-warrant-out-dad-accused-child-ab/nhNCL/

I don't understand why the father was arrested

Sounds like LE wants dad because the mom is saying dad pushed a TV that landed on the baby. Dad should go talk to LE, because the doctors are saying this is not the first time the child has been abused.

I'm side-eyeing the way dad was video taping as he walked up, sounded like a setup

I'm side-eyeing the way dad was video taping as he walked up, sounded like a setup

I know, that's what I thought too! But then you can hear her saying "I told you to come get him" after he asks why.

I wonder how often the dad saw him, in regards to the long-term abuse.

And mom has her weave in the toilet? What the heck was that?

Was that her weave in the toilet? I thought she might be doing laundry or washing blood out of a shirt or something... But her weave? Just disgusting.

One look at that little boy's face and I was no television it went down on his head. If a television did that to him it would have had to fall in such a particular way that both eyes would have had to of been in the same place at the same time to gotten that bruising.

Once you can get past the father's anger and tears, you can hear her the mom in the background saying "oh well" and "I told you to come get him"... She says that repeatedly as if it's some sort of justification for hitting him.

I don't think the father set anybody up... And I suppose it's the mentality that he has to not grab the baby and take it in to the police department, but that's what I would have done. I would have taking that poor little guy in his car seat with his bottle, straight to the closest emergency room, and demanded that they call the police. Otoh, he does get on tape the mother saying "oh well,"and "I told you to come get him."

If I were lawn forcement and I heard that tape, I wouldn't be arresting the father I'd be arresting the mother.

Best
Hc

That video is so disturbing on so many levels. That poor baby needs care post hospitalization, if he pulls through. I get the part that since both parents are accusing each other, both are arrested. However, after listening to the mother and after seeing how she left the infant unattended on the porch, there is little doubt in my mind that she inflicted those injuries. Who does that?

I also hope they look into mom's boyfriends and/or family. The emotion from David sounds sincere to me as well as his anger, just.

According to the Police Chief in one of the videos, it was dad that called LE.

I think dad should take himself down to the station and get square with LE. I think mom did it and mom could care less.

So sad. That poor baby, my goodness.

I don't understand why the father was arrested

From what I understand from FB he had a previous warrant she claimed attempted sexual assault at some point. He also did hit or punch her in the face and broke the door down of the home they shared to confront her about what she had done to the baby. I don't know if I'm allowed to link the FB page but it is a group page set up to share info on the case. If someone can tell me if I can link it I will.

David's emotions sound sincere to me too. I imagine he saw the baby sitting outside and decided he better have everything on video, and it's a good thing he did.

Daviere's little whimper when he saw his dad was pitiful. During the whole video I was practically screaming "Call 911 and get that baby some help NOW!"

I agree Zuri, Mom beat the baby and set him outside because she was mad at Dad.

Why does the baby have orange juice? This is bizarre, I thought the video looked set up, too. If he was going to pick up the baby, why was he videoing seeing the baby?

From what I understand from FB he had a previous warrant she claimed attempted sexual assault at some point. He also did hit or punch her in the face and broke the door down of the home they shared to confront her about what she had done to the baby. I don't know if I'm allowed to link the FB page but it is a group page set up to share info on the case. If someone can tell me if I can link it I will.

Oh wow, what a mess. I don't know if you can link the FB page or not but you can tell us how to find it.

Oh wow, what a mess. I don't know if you can link the FB page or not but you can tell us how to find it.

The name of the page is Justice for Daviere and David Bryant. I know a lot of it is supposed to be rumor, but it's definitely worth a read.

A lot more information about the dad in this article. Mom is definitely a for what she did to the baby, but he's no prize either. I'm reserving all my sympathy for little Daviere in this case. Mom won full custody of Daviere when Dad didn't show up for court.

Mr. Bryant also faces charges including aggravated indecent assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and burglary for an April 10 incident. He pleaded guilty to drug possession in 2012, and was sentenced to nine months of probation.

http://http://www.post-gazette.com/local/east/2014/09/13/Wilkinsburg-woman-facing-charge-of-endangering-son/stories/201409130297

In this article it also says Mom claims an ex-boyfriend pushed the tv on the sleeping baby. MSM with differing details, imagine that! :rolleyes:

Send me the link via pm and I will take a look at it.

At this point, mom's facebook or other social media could be linked and dad's too, because there is a warrant out for him in regards to the case. Any other social media needs approval.

Thanks,

Salem

My son had to video tape every time he picked up his son. He had a crazy baby momma who hit him when he was returning his 8 month old son. She missed my son and almost hit the baby.Then her mother stood in front of his car so he could not pull away, telling her daughter how she saw him push her. My son called police and Thank God his lawyer advised him to video tape all interactions. Police did nothing to her even after viewing the tape but at least he did not get arrested due to their lies. Any man who has a crazy ex needs to protect himself.This is another woman who is an abuser, trying to destroy a father.It happens everyday.

In my opinion both parents are nuts, and the baby should be taken away. After seeing this I'm more understanding of how some young men turn out to be gang bangers and thugs.

Why does the baby have orange juice? This is bizarre, I thought the video looked set up, too. If he was going to pick up the baby, why was he videoing seeing the baby?

Because the mother is crazy and she told him she was going to assault the child. He wanted to document whatever he found so it would be clear he didn;t do it. Clear to me from what has been written (I can;t watch the video. Too sad.)

I often tell my clients to videotape to protect themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back