Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time.
Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Thread #1

Thread #2
Thread #3

Has anyone looked up 164 Hessian Hills Way on Google Earth? There is a copper-colored car in the parking lot in front of this address.

The BM with dreadlocks in the video of Hannah in the downtown area is surely not the ONLY BM in the area with dreadlocks....just saying

Also, could it be that there is a man with dreadlocks and another with short hair who either both live there currently or are acquainted?

Just wanted to say that I am very impressed with how CPD is handling this case. Wish they had been in charge of Morgan's as well.

I keep thinking about the first pic I saw of her, I think she was leaving her residence. She had a short shirt on that seemed metallic? I would think that this would have stood out to others, also. Either in remembering seeing her (possibly in a car) or maybe that shirt was laying in the floor of a car (God forbid). I just think it would be a easy identifier in any case. JMO

Sociopaths are very personable, friendly, manipulating and believable. Poor Hannah.

The BM with dreadlocks in the video of Hannah in the downtown area is surely not the ONLY BM in the area with dreadlocks....just saying

Yes, and people are quoted as saying Video Dreads Guy was at the mall all the time, with no mention of a pitbull. It's hard to be at the mall all the time when you have a dog to care for. But...maybe.

So, I would think they have cars following the people in the apartment who were allowed to leave?

Why are new threads made after a while? Never understood that...

No, not even close to the only one.

Of course the police could have been following dreadlock guy since Monday.

Bo Sykes ‏@bosykes 1m
CARS Water Rescue team about to kayak the Rivanna searching for clues in Hannah Graham disappearance. #hannahgraham pic.twitter.com/kzOowaiHRt

Well-observed. You beat me to it. There will be many people in Charlottesville with dreads, braids, or hair extensions.

And the Daily Mail is notorious for printing speculation as fact. On any given day when there is news or gossip about the British royal family, their articles will be 3 times as long as those of the Times, the Guardian, or the BBC. Either their reporters are three times as good, or they are three times as willing to stretch the truth.

I keep thinking about the first pic I saw of her, I think she was leaving her residence. She had a short shirt on that seemed metallic? I would think that this would have stood out to others, also. Either in remembering seeing her (possibly in a car) or maybe that shirt was laying in the floor of a car (God forbid). I just think it would be a easy identifier in any case. JMO

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2014/09/19/hannah-graham-missing-uva-student/15881003/

Yes, and people are quoted as saying Video Dreads Guy was at the mall all the time, with no mention of a pitbull. It's hard to be at the mall all the time when you have a dog to care for. But...maybe.

I wouldn't make anything of that at all. The person who made that comment said he observed this man from his office, where he seemingly had a full time job. That man could have also very well owned a dog that he left home while working the same hours Dreadlocks man roamed around the mall. Dogs can stay home or in crates for many hours and "all the time" was probably not literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn