Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time.
Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784
VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Thread #1

Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

So, I guess we can't sleuth him until they actually say his name....

what kind of business, esp one serving alcohol doesn't have cameras these days? You can get dropcams for a couple hundred and store the video for $15/month.

"Charlottesville's police chief issues a fiery plea to "everyone" to help them, find missing UVA student, Hannah Graham. ...

Officers believe Hannah Graham went inside of the Tempo Restaurant and Bar in the Downtown Mall with the person of interest. They say he purchased alcohol and within 15 minutes they were gone - and they believe she left with him in his orange 1998 Chrysler coupe.

Friday, officers scoured the Hessian Hills apartment complex recovering evidence from the person of interest's home. They say he - as well as two others - were home at the time but officers say they don't have grounds to arrest that person of interest, but they do want to question him again. As investigators spent the entire day at that apartment complex, it left neighbors stunned while police are making a desperate plea for help."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26579880...-apartment-searched-friday?clienttype=generic

So, I guess we can't sleuth him until they actually say his name....

It won't be long. Im already on fb looking lol im sure someone will find out

what kind of business, esp one serving alcohol doesn't have cameras these days? You can get dropcams for a couple hundred and store the video for $15/month.

It covers your tail. I don't know why a business wouldn't have them.

Wow, I took the boys to the park and missed an entire thread.. Anyway I can get a recap?

I started on the "last page" on page 4 at 7:15 and everytime I got to the bottom the page, a new page had started... and so on and so on... so many people on here...

Just watched the press conference here in the UK. I think Chief Longo is magnificent. He certainly is trying to gain the hearts and minds of Charlottesville residents and receiving 400 tips shows that this is paying off. I think that they will keep a close eye on the guy that we all saw Hannah with. I can understand that they don't want to move too fast, which some might find frustrating, but Longo has been very clear with his points. They don't have probable cause, they don't have a reason lawfully to arrest him. They don't want to do anything that could jeopardise a conviction. They are gathering the evidence. They are keeping him in their sights. They want to talk to him again. They know he was with Hannah. I think they are playing it very cleverly.

Thank you in advance!

Dreds is POI and was with HG at a restaurant and she left with him in a burnt orange sedan. LE got search warrant for sedan which gave them probable cause for search warrant of all apartments of that row. Not enough evidence to arrest him yet, but they are keeping an eye on him.

ETA: like 1500 ++ people have registered to help search for her tomorrow and must be able to walk 3-5 miles in a wooded area.

Dreds is person walking with HG in jewelry store video around :08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member