My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

Walkingproof

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfvEMBlc08

My short video will explain how I am a product of rape. My mother was left for dead after being attached by 3 men. I have found one of them using a lab in Houston FTDNA. From my research I believe he may be responsible for many other rapes and murders. it's a long story but I can document my leads with police reports and medical records not to mention DNA proof. I just don't think investigators are taking my claim that serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfvEMBlc08

My short video will explain how I am a product of rape. My mother was left for dead after being attached by 3 men. I have found one of them using a lab in Houston FTDNA. From my research I believe he may is responsible for many other rapes and murders. it's a long story but I can document my leads with police reports and medical records not to mention DNA proof. I just don't think investigators are taking my claim that serious.

Going to watch!

Thanks for the fast response! My main objective is to find out, if his (my bio father's) DNA has been tested... the same month of my mothers attack, a woman was found dead. she was picked up from the same general (less then a mile from my mothers attack) in the same month and year she was taken to another county where she was raped and murdered. a 3rd woman, in the same area, same month has the same thing happen to her but she gets away... she describe her attacker as fair skin, blue eyes from Alabama... all 3 women looked alike and all 3 picked up within the same one mile stretch...

I called him and had a good conversation with him. he seemed interested and even said he was researching some cold cases from the 1970's. he was going to have an investigator call me.. I never got a call.. I even tried calling back but so far nothing... that was a few months back..
(someone mentioned Tim Miller, this was my experience)

I called him and had a good conversation with him. he seemed interested and even said he was researching some cold cases from the 1970's. he was going to have an investigator call me.. I never got a call.. I even tried calling back but so far nothing... that was a few months back..
(someone mentioned Tim Miller, this was my experience)

Tim is one busy guy!

WP, if I let another case keep me up tonight, hubby will divorce me, but I will check in first thing in the morning. Please hang around! I'm sure more will drop by to help. :)

I understand I was heading to bed but got excited at getting responses so soon that I'm up past my bed time... again, thanks for the interested! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back