Florida woman has surgery to add third breast

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A 21-year-old Florida woman says she spent $20,000 for a third breast to make herself "unattractive to men."

She said she had to see countless doctors before finding one who would do the surgery. The procedure cost $20,000, she told the radio station.

Tridevil has aspirations to be a reality star, and hopes to get a show on MTV.

Her parents, though, apparently did not take the news in stride.

"I told my mom on camera," she told the station. "(She) ran out the door."

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/florida-woman-surgery-add-breast-article-1.1948199

She's gives two reasons for having this done. The first one doesn't pass the smile test. :moo:

she had the plastic surgery because she doesn't want to date anymore.

:thinking: you can't avoid dating simply by saying "no thanks, not interested"? :thinking:

Or she could wear a burkha. A burkha costs alot less than 20 large.

LOL, I posted this on facebook and a friend commented "I would have thought her personality would have been sufficient."

My, my, my what people will do for attention.

She's a wack job and I'm not sold on believing her "appendage".

The first photo in the article definitely looks photo-shopped. It looks like a photo of two large breasts taken on an angle from the side were photoshopped onto her body which is facing forward, then the bikini triangle on the left was added.

She got a 3rd boob to get famous, not like she would be honest about it.. to repel men? Never seen Total Recall then :facepalm:

LOL I didn't look close enough to check they were legit

I got news for this lady, there are plenty of oddballs who will get turned on by a third breast. And if she wants to be so unattractive, why is she wearing such slinky outfits? Total BS. She is crazy, out for attention or a little of both. (My vote is both)

I think that the "surgery" is courtesy of Photoshop.

What a freak show! Obviously she's doing it for attention, but when will it get old??? There are much easier ways to keep men away than mutilating your body. She's also never considered how hard it's going to be and expensive to get custom bras and bikini tops. I'm normal and have a hard enough time finding them in my size.
I can't believe there's a doctor low enough to do this surgery for money!!! She needs psychiatric help.

She posted a video of herself showing them off, I think to "prove" they aren't photoshopped. It's a grainy photo, and it's all just very bizarre. And I agree, if she got it because she doesn't want to date anymore, it's certainly an odd way not to attract attention and men, don't you think? How about gain 200 lbs or slice up your face? I don't know.

So she's counting on being on a reality show for her income??? What's her backup plan when that gets cancelled? Who will hire her? The circus??

LOL, how did she grow the extra skin in between her breasts to have the implant? I know.... ask a stupid question............

LOL, how did she grow the extra skin in between her breasts to have the implant? I know.... ask a stupid question............

It's not that difficult. A surgeon can insert tissue expenders and expand them. I watched the TV show "botched." It's about plastic surgery gone wrong and a team of surgeons correcting the surgery that had gone wrong.
There was a guy with a scar on the back of his head because of hair transplant procedure gone wrong. They put a tissue expander in the back of his head, and he "grew a boob" on the back of his head for a while. And it didn't take a long time for them to grow it. So I don't think it would take a year to expand a skin to have enough for a breast.
I don't know if this woman actually had this surgery or not (one would hope not). But it's certainly possible, if a guy can have a boob on the back of his head, then she can have a third boob surgically placed.

She needs phychiatric help not cosmetic surgery. Is she ever realises what she has had done is foolish and wants to get rid of it, it is going to cost her another fortune.
And, after all that she still needs a psychiatrist, not a cosmetic surgeon. I can only presume that she won't listen to her mother, or she is so much out of control that her mother can only sit on the side lines so she can be there to help her daughter when needed. This girl is really out of her mind. (In my opinion)

Have to wonder if she's planning to become a topless dancer and if any man would pay money to see that???

Have to wonder if she's planning to become a topless dancer and if any man would pay money to see that???

I don't think she actually had the surgery.
Sounds like she is pulling our leg.
And the breast is fake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong