VA - Hannah Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
HANNAH GRAHAM, Age Now: 18, Missing: 09/13/2014. Missing From CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Charlottesville Police Department (Virginia) 1-434-970-3280 or the Tip Line at 1-434-295-3851.

Both photos shown are of Hannah. She was last seen on September 13, 2014. Hannah was last seen wearing a silver sequined crop top with black mesh cut outs, black pants, white shoes, and was carrying an iPhone 5S in a pink case.
NCMEC serves as a clearinghouse for the collection and dissemination of investigative leads and sightings of missing children to appropriate law enforcement agencies. NCMEC neither endorses nor assumes responsibility for this or any reward fund.

More...

Thanks for the update. It took me awhile to understand the update being made. The new news is that the suspect's charges were upgraded to Murder charges for Graham's murder.

I still wonder how many other woman he killed besides Morgan H. and Hannah G. The other rape case he is involved with I am sure glad that girl got away.

This creep was a serial murderer + rapist IMO. He would rape them and kill them. I feel there has to be others he killed. The time span between Morgan and Hannah cases give him a lot of time to kill more woman.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back