AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cassie Kay Compton
Original.jpg

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ast-seen-sept-14/34380/F4y2-F2Cqk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Stuttgart parents seek help locating missing daughter
Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room. Cassie hasn't been seen since. “I just want my baby girl back home,” sobbed Judy as Brandon puts his arm around her. Stuttgart police say since there is no imminent harm or possible death, Cassie doesn't qualify for a Morgan Nick-amber alert. On Friday, Stuttgart police said while they don't believe Cassie has been abducted; they have filed Cassie's description with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They've also been following up on leads with family in Kingston, Oklahoma throughout the week. “I'm so scared someone kidnapped her, it's such a dangerous time,” said Judy. Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

4787858_G.jpg

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter

Unlike most teenage girls these days Cassie does look her age, actually even younger. It's been almost 2 weeks, I hope she is safe and will be found soon.

2 weeks and still no word. We aren't hearing about this case anymore on local news. We have to keep this child in the public eye until she is found.

She announced on FB that she was engaged?

She announced on FB that she was engaged?

Very common in the tween/teen demographic, and (more oddly to me) even older now.

Also common to see "married" to a current best friend, etc.

Sort of like the "dude keeps stalking me" comments or tweets about someone getting on their nerves or just someone they have no interest in...also very trendy the last few years esp.

I grew up near Stuttgart - it's a small town, as are the surrounding towns. There is farmland in every direction, so searching must be overwhelming. Even if she is a runaway, she needs/deserves to be found. I can't even imagine what her mother is going through, and pray she is found safe.

Where the heck did she go if she ran away. Why not inform her boyfriend? She is such a pretty girl, probably quite trusting too. I just find it hard to believe if one of her friends new her plans or at least just taking off why not let someone at least know she is supposedly ok. I hate when teens go missing.

Can we find any other SM she may have been using?

I can't believe that no one knows anything - gossip runs rampant and spreads to neighboring towns quickly. Pine Bluff and Little Rock are the closest, larger cities. Trains run all day long through Stuttgart, and hopping on one and riding to the next town has been done for ages. Missing children and murder are definitely not the norm for that area, though - so many people there don't lock their doors still. I pray she's safe somewhere, but it's so worrisome that she's been gone so long.

Good points. So was she going to meet someone for cigarettes..? What case does this sound like?

The search effort seems dismal :-\ They need to pull in people who have access to the resources they're looking for instead of believing that the FBI and law enforcement can and will do everything. They are part of the system, they can only do so much behind the red tape.

I think it's strange that she isn't suspected to be with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth