Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time. Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784
Sunday afternoon, September 21, press conference
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-p...uled-for-hannah-graham-investigation/28176918

Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYXWyaKnp4

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Hannah Graham SAR Thread

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread#5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13Thread #14 Thread #15

One more General Discussion thread to help those who are having a hard time adapting to the forum format.

Please be aware that this will be the last General Discussion thread in the Hannah Graham case.

"We have reason to believe when Hannah disappeared she was wearing what is referred to as a crop top," Longo said. "It had black mesh across the bottom and across the top. [She wore] capri-type pants that were tight fitting and her iPhone had a pink case. If you inspect your property and come across those items, please do not disturb them. Contact us right away."

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_28574977-f8ab-5f84-9450-0c53e30da519.html

one more general discussion thread to help those who are having a hard time adapting to the forum format.

Please be aware that this will be the last general discussion thread in the hannah graham case.

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course

Since the Chief stated to BOLO for Hannah's clothing I guess it would be logical that the clothes LE was looking for at JM's apt. were his. It was stated somewhere they had taken articles of clothing but would not say who they belonged to.

Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course

I feel exactly the same way.

Melissa J. Hipolit ‏@MelissaCBS6 5m
Galveston Presser: Law enforcement is questioning #JesseMatthew right now. They are now checking for evidence in car. @CBS6 #HannahGraham
Virginia, US https://twitter.com/MelissaCBS6 :please: BBM

Since the Chief stated to BOLO for Hannah's clothing I guess it would be logical that the clothes LE was looking for at JM's apt. were his. It was stated somewhere they had taken articles of clothing but would not say who they belonged to.

I can't imagine that it was anything of Hannah's, I mean it seems that if was something that belonged to her we would have heard about it , it seems anyway. Was it not said about him wearing those white pants all the time, or something to that effect. jmo idk

I am kind of surprised that the sexual assault incident was over twelve years ago and nothing related to women/sex assault since then, as far as we know. If he does not match any other known cases, I might wonder about any pre-meditation, possible accidental death while with Hannah, etc...just not sure. So much depends on whether he is linked to other crimes. I know he could have just not been arrested on other attempts from 2002-2014 but it does seem odd. Jmo

I feel exactly the same way.
. I guess I just found it hard to believe anyone would be so stupid as to be seen in public (@ Tempo etc) with their selected victim. But then not everyone is a rocket scientist. He didn't even get rid of the dreads did he? Easily one of the most notable features. Prayers for Hannah

Great to have a general discussion thread back. I don't think LE will get much info from JM. I hope his friends come forward. I'm interested in knowing more about his movements the night Hannah went missing. Was he watching anyone else and I'm extremely interested in the other smaller white girl he may have been with earlier in the evening.

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome, but I need to let you guys know that if you post in this thread about a topic which already has a dedicated thread, your post will probably be moved. So, if you want to discuss what went on at the restaurant, for examply, you should be posting in the Tempo Restaurant thread.

Very good point!

Now... I am very serious regarding the condition/stains/etc. On the clothes that LE found...

Though....I imagine.... We will not find this out until the trial...

JMO...

:waitsec:

I agree with your point! It occurred to me too. Maybe it's like "once a cheater always a cheater". "Once an alleged rapist..."

Melissa J. Hipolit ‏@MelissaCBS6 5m
Galveston Presser: Law enforcement is questioning #JesseMatthew right now. They are now checking for evidence in car. @CBS6 #HannahGraham
Virginia, US https://twitter.com/MelissaCBS6 :please: BBM

Good, maybe he's talking to Texas LE...oops, this may be Va LE that's talking to him, regardless it's time for him to TALK!

Agree with you. I mean I still believe in the whole "innocent until proven guilty" theory, in my heart. However, there are just some strange things here that have me with my feet over the fence at this point.

Didn't they bring him back to VA today? Sorry, I'm not up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth