Hannah's Journey on 09/13

Evie Ivy Over

Reaction score
Could we use this as a place to discuss details of HG's various stops and the surveillance from that night?

Good idea. This would be a good place to post the surveillance videos.

at5c74q.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

YouTube Video

WATCH: Timeline and map showing distance Hannah Graham covered
Published on Sep 18, 2014 WTVR CBS 6

Timeline and map showing distance Hannah Graham covered. Map by Rob Byrne.

HOw could she be on video at 1:08 am? At 1:10 am wasn't JM paying his bar tab and she was waiting outside?

In that video from Sal's, I thought she looked like she was having some problems walking (leaning forward with her arms hanging kind of loose), and WG says she appeared distressed. According to witnesses in Coy's article, she was barely able to walk. I wonder if she would have even been able to tell LJ how to get her back home, if that was why she was with him? I'm starting to get the idea she was just ready to lie down and pass out, not caring who she was with at that point.

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

HOw could she be on video at 1:08 am? At 1:10 am wasn't JM paying his bar tab and she was waiting outside?

Some have said the time on the Tuel's video was probably off. Not sure, but I would think the computer at the bar might be more accurate?

EXCLUSIVE: LJ’s Timeline
Posted on Sep 25, 2014 in Blog, City, Nation, State, World | 0 comments

The Hours Before LJ Met Hannah

“He kept trying to put his hands on my legs, above and below the knee,” the young woman says. “He’d been way too aggressive all night, putting his arm around me, picking me up, putting his hands on my legs. I looked at him and told him to keep his hands off of me.” They were in Tempo Restaurant on Fifth Street in downtown Charlottesville. It was shortly after midnight, in the early morning hours of Saturday, September 13.

The woman is a 25-year old resident of Charlottesville. The man is 32-year old Jesse “LJ” Matthew, who was arrested September 25 in Galveston, Texas on a charge of Abduction With Intent to Defile in the case involving the still-unexplained disappearance of second-year University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

Hannah was last seen by an eye witness walking with LJ Matthew in the early morning hours of Saturday, September 13. She appeared heavily intoxicated, the witness told me, slouched against him, not quite able to walk on her own. They were seen together outside Tempo, the same restaurant where just about an hour before, another woman had told him to get his hands off of her. I ask that young woman what one thing she remembered most about that night.

(modsnip)

Coy Barefoot is a best-selling and award-winning author and investigative journalist. He is the host and producer of Inside Charlottesville, a radio and TV program. He also teaches history at the University of Virginia. You can learn more at coybarefoot.com.

In that video from Sal's, I thought she looked like she was having some problems walking (leaning forward with her arms hanging kind of loose), and WG says she appeared distressed. According to witnesses in Coy's article, she was barely able to walk. I wonder if she would have even been able to tell LJ how to get her back home, if that was why she was with him? I'm starting to get the idea she was just ready to lie down and pass out, not caring who she was with at that point.

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

I think she is walking like that because her lower back is sore. I recently walked an hour around my neighbor and towards the end my lower back started getting sore and I started leaning slightly forward like Hannah to relieve the pressure off my lower back. Also on the McGrady's video some people think she is playing with her waistband but she is really rubbing/holding her lower back.

Some have said the time on the Tuel's video was probably off. Not sure, but I would think the computer at the bar might be more accurate?

Yeah some of the time stamps are off. It is all in range of each other though

HG's last text is so perplexing. My theory on that is that she didn't write it at 1:20, but that it was saved as a draft from earlier. At 1:20, either she hit send, or he did. Was she getting ready to send a text or make a call, or is that when someone got a hold of her phone?

I don't think we've been given the correct, full last text, nor it's time. I do believe it was in response to someone probably texting her, and saying "Hey where are you?" or "You coming to so and so's?" Maybe someone that had seen her leave one of the other parties, or someone that was looking for her at the last party that she didn't make it to. I don't know. But I just feel like it was a text in response to a text.

Plus we heard she had been texting for part of the night, but again, no idea about what, or times. Guess that stuff will come out in a trial?

Attachments

• Hannah2.jpg
    Hannah2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,337
Agree that the bar would be more accurate since that is more of a legal transaction - goes outside to the thrif party payer.
The video is propbably set by the user on the computer video system and not otherwise maintained. You would think a jewelers device would be accurate, but even computer clocks go off if not adjusted.

Doesn't anyone find it odd for an attractive, seemingly popular Coed to party and/or barhop by herself all night? It seems odd to me that she is never with anyone on surveillance cameras. It seems odd that not one friend came to her aid when she was lost. Was she too incapacitated to use her phone to get home? Maybe she was going to meet up with someone else. Something just doesn't set right with this story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back