Deceased/Not Found TX - Bryan Childers, 39, Fort Worth, April 2014 *7 perps guilty*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/26/6151496/victim-identified-in-suspected.html

A man who disappeared from his north Fort Worth home in April — after allegedly being killed by gang members — has been identified as 39-year-old Bryan A. Childers, according to Fort Worth police. Childers was reported missing May 29 by his sister, who said that he had not been seen since April and that she believed foul play was involved.

Last month, police received information that Childers had been killed at a Fort Worth residence. After an investigation two suspects were arrested earlier this week. Nicholas Ryan Acree, 33, and Charles James Garrett Jr., 30, both gang members of the Aryan Brotherhood, are being held in the Mansfield jail with bail set at $75,000 each.

Homicide Sgt. Joe Loughman said earlier this week, “We have not located the missing person at this time.”

I have not been able to locate a photo or physical description of Childers. May have found his FB page, but not absolutely certain.

Okie, I'm 99% sure that is his. Look under the picture where he has the hat and glasses on (next to the cross picture), he says he is lookin good for 39. That and the full name matches as does the location.

Yeah, I'm 99% as well. I went through the timelines of some of the people who commented on his posts, but couldn't find anyone mentioning his disappearance or asking if anyone had heard from him, so... :dunno:

Yeah, I did too, especially the person who seemed to be his girlfriend. That gun picture though. Yikes!

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/two-charged-with.html/

Police said they executed search warrants in Fort Worth and Haltom City during their investigation. Although police did not elaborate on the evidence they found at the homes, they said it appeared to corroborate information they received from Acree and Garrett about the case.

Fort Worth PD Sergeant Steven Enright declined to give more details about Garrett and Childers’ arrests because police’s investigation is ongoing.

MOO There's a whole different world out there...that I never want to visit.

Tarrant County court records indicate that Acree, of Arlington, and Garrett, of Fort Worth, are both Aryan Brotherhood gang members.

The two were charged last month with engaging in organized crime in connection with the aggravated kidnapping and stabbing of another man, LS of Fort Worth.

Two fellow gang members, 44-year-old JB and MY, 47, are also charged in that case and are being held in federal custody, according to court records.

and

Jail records show that Acree and Garrett were free on bond in the engaging in organized crime case when arrested on the murder warrants Tuesday. Acree had been released from jail Aug. 29 after posting a $35,000 bond, jail records show.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/24/6146120/two-gang-members-arrested-in-fort.html#storylink=cpy

I was especially taken aback at this part :eek:

JB ordered LS to pay a $1,000 penalty per month for disrespecting him, then had Acree untie the man, the affidavit states.

The affidavit states JB placed a piece of bread into LS's stab wounds to absorb the blood. JB then ate half of the bread and ordered LS to eat the other half, the affidavit states.

Ugh I hate to think what actually happened to Bryan, but I hope they find his body for his sister's sake (she cared enough to report him missing). I also hope she is safe.

I'm with you guys. 99% sure that's his FB, also found his twitter.

Hopefully the lovely Nick will roll over and tell them where Bryan is. These men scare me.

Been meaning to update this case.

I'll start with this information from March:

Charles James Garrett Jr., 32, of Fort Worth, stabbed or ordered other people to stab Bryan A. Childers in the spring of 2014, prosecutors told jurors this week in state District Judge Scott Wisch’s courtroom.

Garrett, who was convicted of charges of engaging in organized crime and murder, was one of seven people indicted in the death of Childers, whose body has not been found.

But prosecutor Bill Vassar assured jurors that Childers had been slain.

(Garrett was sentenced to 50 years on the murder charge and 50 years on the EOCA charge.)
https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp

Prosecutor Allenna Bangs said Childers’ death stemmed from a fight he had with Nicholas Acree at an illegal game room a year before Childers disappeared. During the fight, Childers put a wallet chain around Acree’s neck.

Acree, 35, of Arlington was convicted on Jan. 15 of engaging in organized crime and murder and sentenced to 45 years in prison. Police said he confessed to his involvement.

The other defendants are:

▪ Nelson Cody Borders, 30, and Justin Henry Hunsaker, 31, both of Fort Worth. They are awaiting trial on charges of murder and engaging in organized crime.

▪ Terry G. Corbin, 52, of Hurst, Robert Bruce Cypert, 46, of North Richland Hills, and Felicia Danae Brown, 24, of Vian, who are awaiting trial on charges of tampering and/or fabricating physical evidence charges. Hunsaker is also charged with tampering with physical evidence.

All the defendants are members of or affiliated with the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, according to prosecutors. Childers was connected with the Aryan Circle, another white supremacist prison gang.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article65573592.html#storylink=cpy]

On my to-do list for today is to follow up on the remaining defendants. I'll update that information when I have it.

My understanding is that Bryan Childers' body will never be recovered as it is believed to have been disposed of in an unrecoverable manner.

Whitten testified that she and other Aryan Brotherhood members were partying about 4 a.m. on April 17, 2014, when they went to a residence in the 7400 block of Crosswicks Circle in Fort Worth.

Nicholas Acree, 35, of Arlington had been fuming all night about a longstanding feud he had with Childers, a member of the Aryan Circle, another prison gang, Whitten said.

Whitten testified that the people at the house were ordered to turn off their cellphones and place them in her hat. One man said that things were about to “go down ABT style,” which meant that the rules of the gang were about to be violently enforced, Whitten said.

Childers was sitting on an overturned bucket inside the garage with the door open when another man grabbed the hood of his jacket and pulled him deeper into the garage, Whitten said.

Others in the garage were Acree, Hunsaker, Charles Garrett Jr. and Nelson Cody Borders, Bangs said. For a time no one came out, and then all the men left except for Garrett, Whitten said.

Later, Childers’ body was loaded into Whitten’s Dodge Durango and taken to a business in the 400 block of West Pipeline Road in Hurst, Bangs said. There the body was dismembered and placed into buckets that were eventually dumped into the Trinity River, Bangs told the jury.

The article provides an update on the others with charges related to the murder of Bryan Childers.

Charles Garrett -- convicted of engaging in organized crime and murder in March. Sentenced to 50 years.

Nicholas Acree -- pleaded guilty to murder and engaging in organized criminal activity. 45 year sentence.

Nelson Cody Borders -- pleaded guilty to aggravated assault w/deadly weapon (choked Childers with an extension cord). Ten year sentence.

Felicia Danae Brown -- pleaded guilty in March to tampering wit a corpse. Two years deferred adjudication probation.

Robert Bruce Cypert -- charged with tampering with a corpse. Dismissed in April in exchange for his cooperation with prosecutors.

Terry Corbin -- trial on a charge of tampering with physical evidence is pending.

All are members of, or affiliated with, the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, according to prosecutors.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article96083932.html#storylink=cpy

I really don’t think he’s deceased if your read the court documents there’s no evidence to support the D.A’s claims these guys got railroaded because the were Aryan Brother hood

The article provides an update on the others with charges related to the murder of Bryan Childers.

Charles Garrett -- convicted of engaging in organized crime and murder in March. Sentenced to 50 years.

Nicholas Acree -- pleaded guilty to murder and engaging in organized criminal activity. 45 year sentence.

Nelson Cody Borders -- pleaded guilty to aggravated assault w/deadly weapon (choked Childers with an extension cord). Ten year sentence.

Felicia Danae Brown -- pleaded guilty in March to tampering wit a corpse. Two years deferred adjudication probation.

Robert Bruce Cypert -- charged with tampering with a corpse. Dismissed in April in exchange for his cooperation with prosecutors.

Terry Corbin -- trial on a charge of tampering with physical evidence is pending.

Read more here: Woman testifies that Aryan gang members killed Fort Worth man
This isn’t correct Terry Corbin was never going to trial he took a plea bargain from the beginning

I
Been meaning to update this case.

I'll start with this information from March:

(Garrett was sentenced to 50 years on the murder charge and 50 years on the EOCA charge.)
Texas Department of Criminal Justice Offender Search

Read more here: White supremacist prison gang member gets 50 years for murder]

On my to-do list for today is to follow up on the remaining defendants. I'll update that information when I have it.

My understanding is that Bryan Childers' body will never be recovered as it is believed to have been disposed of in an unrecoverable manner.

I’m not sure he’s deceased. There’s no substantial evidence in this case if he were killed and then sawed into pieces how do they not have any DNA? The should of gotten it in atleast one of the 3 places he is said to of been. The garage, the Jeep or the dog grooming business. The smallest drop can be tested and used to prove you guilty so, how was he cut up and there wasn’t any blood evidence? The cases against all of the defendants was solely on Candance Whittens testimony and she was hardly reputable. The assistant DA testified as a character witness in her Federal Drug charge that she had pending at the time of her acting as a witness for the prosecution. She was facing 40 years and only received 10 due to the testimony of the DA on her behalf. The media sensalized this case and tried to make more out of it than what it was. Tarrent County has only even tried to prosecute on other murder without remains that case was Glenda Furch and they had the perpetrators DNA she’s also still listed as a missing person. Bryan Childers isn’t listed anywhere as missing he hadn’t been declared deceased which he has a daughter why hasn’t that been done so his child can receive benefits? So, much in this case is questionable.

I can tell you now this poor mans body will probably never be found. I dated Justin Hunsaker who got 37 years in this guys murder. And I did more digging on the case. And I didnt notice anywhere in here where this article was posted. I also have been to that dog grooming shop as well and have worked there on the weekends just to help out. When she closed the business my husbands brothers friends bought the grooming shop without knowing what happened there. And they recovered the murder weapon. The business was owned by Justin's mother. After they dismembered the body and all were convicted she closed it down. Its so sad that I dated this man which I have known since I was 12 or 13 and I'm currently 33 now. I never thought he would stoop this low and do that. But what the hell what am I talking about he nearly killed me twice. But that is besides the point! I have no doubt in my mind that he did it. I know him well enough and he is very capable of doing it. Now he is trying to appeal his case to get it overturned. He needs to remain where he is, and saves me alot of trouble of looking over my shoulders in fear.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star...al/community/fort-worth/article119895103.html

You are missing one person on this list. Justin Henry Hunsaker 37 years confinement.

Read more here: Woman testifies that Aryan gang members killed Fort Worth man

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back