New Mexico Police Catch Mysterious Ghostly Intruder on Camera

dotr

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mexico-police-catch-ghostly-intruder-camera/story?id=25771690

" "It walks through the old transport cages," said police detective Solomon Romero. "There's not a way for it to get through, but it walks through that."

Officer Karl Romero was on duty that ghostly night.

"At first, I thought it was a fly or moth. Then, I saw the legs ... and it was a human," he said. "But not a real human. No - a ghost."

Romero reported the eerie sight to his supervisors, who said there is no way to enter or leave the area without opening gates that would sound an alarm".

“A lot of officers have seen certain things,” Det. Romero said. “Some officers have felt someone breathing down their necks as they’re working in the briefing room.”

For those who have watched movies like “Poltergeist,” the question of whether or not the station is built over ancient burial grounds immediately comes up. KOAT reports that the department, which has been at this location since 2006, is not standing over any hallowed ground and no inmates have ever died on the premises.

That being said, those who work at the station have their fair share of spine-tingling stories. Many of the officers have reported hearing unusual noises in the middle of the night as well as seeing strange images in the building’s lobby that can’t be easily explained".

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/09/26/new-mexico-police-catch-ghost-on-camera/

Where's Crackajax? New Mexico in the news!

You'd think the cops would know to have a better quality camera then that. I'm just not seeing it. But then, that was my job as a paranormal investigator with KSC. (debunking the undebunkable) It doesn't strike me as humanoid shape moving. Just something out of focus blowing with the wind. JMO of course, but not impressed at all.

Sigh, I will always look for the real proof.

Always interesting imo, to find scientific logical reasons for seemingly unusual things.
What is unusual, is that the station shared the experience with the public.

Always interesting imo, to find scientific logical reasons for seemingly unusual things.
What is unusual, is that the station shared the experience with the public.

Most do, with hopes that they have the real deal. I have seen thousands of these. All had a practical explanation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back