1074 users online (254 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,128 of 1128
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The following are points found in Greer’s reply to the motion for summary judgement.
    The attached picture shows a composite of a portion of the handwriting analysis report prepared by Mike Wakshull

• Blows to Rebecca's head were sufficient to incapacitate her.
    • Rebecca was strangled before being hanged.
    • Rebecca screamed for help before being incapacitated.
    • Rebecca was not given bad news that evening.
    • Suicidal hanging is not supported by the forensic evidence.
    • The lack of DNA and fingerprints is consistent with the crime scene being wiped down.
    • The murderer raped Rebecca with a knife handle.
    • The painted phrase on the door was written by someone with intimate knowledge of Max's condition.
    • Writing on the door has similarities to Adam Shacknai's handwriting.
    • Height of the writing matches Adam Shacknai, not Rebecca.
    • The knots and bindings are linked to Adam Shacknai with his nautical background.
    • Adam Shacknai's actions, comments and mannerisms are suspicious.
    THANK you, Cynic!

The hand writing analysis - Rebecca’s writing tilts to the right. Adam’s is tilting to the left. At least in the letters shown above. I went back to took at the entire message left on the door. Wow.

I need to sincerely apologize for not suspecting Jonah's brother of his complicity in Rebecca's death. WS members who stood their ground, I applaud you.

No one feels worse than I do about my past stance. Please accept my sincere regrets and accept my heartfelt apologies.

I pray the Sheriff will re-open the case after the civil suit is finished.

I listened to Tricia's podcast. Didn't realize Adam showed up uninvited. Never knew there was a rape either.

To Rebecca's family, know I am so very sorry. I've asked God for His forgiveness. Now, I'm asking for your forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    I need to sincerely apologize for not suspecting Jonah's brother of his complicity in Rebecca's death. WS members who stood their ground, I applaud you.

No one feels worse than I do about my past stance. Please accept my sincere regrets and accept my heartfelt apologies.

I pray the Sheriff will re-open the case after the civil suit is finished.

I listened to Tricia's podcast. Didn't realize Adam showed up uninvited. Never knew there was a rape either.

To Rebecca's family, know I am so very sorry. I've asked God for His forgiveness. Now, I'm asking for your forgiveness.
    No forgiveness needed.

Granted, it got more than heated in here...for too many reasons...

No forgiveness needed.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76