Trump Tricked Into Tweeting Fred West Image

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://preview.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/trump-tricked-into-tweeting-fred-west-image/ar-BB6mWn9

Trump Tricked Into Tweeting Fred West Image

A Twitter user sent a message to the billionaire saying: "My parents who passed away said you were a big inspiration. Can you please retweet (the message and image) for their memory?"

The user attached the photo of the notorious killers, which Mr Trump retweeted to more than two million followers....

Maybe Trump admired the dudes hairstyle.

The guy who originally tweeted, tweeted under the name "feckhead" :laughcry:

I worry about retweeting stuff like this myself, to be honest. My curiousity usually saves me, because I tend to seek further information. I'd definitely do so if someone made a personal appeal to me to retweet something.

It's definitely funny in the sense that it highlights people who are retweeting stuff just to maintain a high twitter profile and seem nice, and aren't really interested in the person they respond to....

But I just could not have used serial killer Fred West as the subject of a twitter joke. Not with all the families of his young victims still out there grieving, wounds still raw. It's just not right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back