On a scale of 1 to 5 How Bogus do You Think This Is?Mystery of the black eyed girl

How bogus is this whole story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-chase-_n_5898988.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Mystery Of Ghostly Black-Eyed Child Sightings On Cannock Chase
Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson

A paranormal investigator is appealing for witnesses after a resurgence of sightings of an eerie entity known as the “black-eyed child”.

Lee Brickley is scouring the Staffordshire beauty spot of Cannock Chase after receiving claims the girl, “who has coal-black pits for eye sockets” is making appearances again some 30 years after she was first spotted....

Ok, here's a question. How did they get the black-eyed child to pose for this picture?

o-BLACK-EYED-CHILD-570.jpg

I say 6 an emu prank!

just in time for the bleakest scariest time of the year - perfecto for ghostly stories, mulled wine and fireplaces

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-chase-_n_5898988.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Mystery Of Ghostly Black-Eyed Child Sightings On Cannock Chase
Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson

A paranormal investigator is appealing for witnesses after a resurgence of sightings of an eerie entity known as the “black-eyed child”.

Lee Brickley is scouring the Staffordshire beauty spot of Cannock Chase after receiving claims the girl, “who has coal-black pits for eye sockets” is making appearances again some 30 years after she was first spotted....

Ok, here's a question. How did they get the black-eyed child to pose for this picture?

View attachment 60307

I say 6 an emu prank!

Class picture at Zombie Elementary.

Nobody has offered a serious answer to how they got the little girl to stand still.

Another article with another picture; http://dangerousminds.net/comments/ghost_of_black_eyed_girl_seen_for_first_time_in_30_years

ablkeyeghst.jpg
http://images.dangerousminds.net/uploads/images/ablkeyeghst.jpg

Black eyed girl selfie ^^^^

The reappearance last year of a ghoulish apparition at Cannock Chase in England has led to considerable media frenzy in the UK and an allegedly “in-depth investigation” by paranormal investigator Lee Brickley.

Last summer, Lee wrote of his receiving an email regarding a sighting of the ghost of a black-eyed child. According to Lee, this ghoulish spectre was first seen in Staffordshire in the 1980s. The sighting created worldwide interest in “the black-eyed girl,” which eventually led to the ghost becoming an Internet sensation....

I noticed that one black-eyed girl has black eyes and orbits, one has only black orbits and another has only black eyes with normal orbits. They seem to like having their picture taken. If they can't find someone else to take their picture, they take a selfie. It all sounds very reasonable to me. :giggle:

Her pretty hazel eyes look just fine to me. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 189
I've never been able to see anything wrong with the ghostly emu either. Its eyes look perfectly okay to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 174
It is, isn't it.

I (seriously) go see two emus about once a month. So know exactly what they look like, up close. Which is nothing like that ostrich in the photo. I still thought it was an emu though. Time to get my glasses prescription checked out.

Try this.............................don't sit so close to the monitor, you're fogging up the screen.

Think that photo's about 1910, so that would make it a 100-year-old ostrich masquerading as an emu.

If it's still alive, I'll start believing in black-eyed ghosts. :)

Locals and I set up a widlife cam to try and catch someone who has been stealing from gardens and yards. Unfortunately, some dang fool (blush) set it up in a tree where the movement caused it to take over a thousand photos.

Sunday was spent going through endless, boring snaps of nothing - then suddenly, a ghostly white shape appeared in front of the camera, seeming to float. Was it a flash of light? No. Something thrown at the camera? No.

Didn't help that at night, black's reversed to white. This thing was dark and looming. A little group of us began to get really really spooked. Then an older gentleman joined our group, took one look, chuckled, and left. Came back with a bird book. Matched the shape exactly. Camera was disguised as a birdhouse and the little fellow had accepted the invitation, then was upset when he couldn't get in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back