GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #10

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jury Request: White board and extra writing pads...

getting organized right away, i like it!

Wonder if MD ever had a psych eval related to this case?

I watched MD's testimony again. I think it was very weak

Please continue here while awaiting a verdict.

images

BISCOTTI.jpg

I brought the biscotti

The text alerts don't work with my phone plan :( I'll be stalking this forum today for info.

I watched MD's testimony again. I think it was very weak

I have 4 DS ages 8-15. I talk to them about the cases I follow. They are all very interested in what is going on with this case -- they couldn't believe there was a hung jury during the last trial.

Anyways -- I told them about MD testifying last night. I held back in calling him a liar, just told them what he testified to. When I told them that MD said there was a gun, they all said -- that's a lie, there was no gun. Told them what he said about wanting to call 911 but RR didn't want him to. Response -- that's a lie; he could have called 911 if he wanted to.

They may be a little brainwashed by me, but, even so, if young kids can understand this, I sure hope this jury does:) Homework got in the way last night, but they want to watch his testimony tonight.

Good almost-afternoon, all! Spent the morning trying to find my 17-lb. "yellow" cat. He usually wakes me up every morning at 4:30 for his first breakfast.

Where on earth indoors, doors locked, no access to the basement... where could he be??? Searched every nook and cranny twice. Searched places he could never fit.

After 1 1/2 hours, he came out from behind a trundle in the guest room... no appetite, usually bully-boy was wide-eyed and scared.

Off to the vet. They'll test him during the day as there was no appointment available.

Just joining in here. What? Verdict after lunch?

I wish that, but I think it will take longer than that!

What do you guys honestly think the verdict will be?

I really think the jury will reach a verdict late today but come back tomorrow with it. But what do I know? I just want it to be over and for Jordan Davis and his family to have justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back